4th Jan 2010 restarters/ new starters join here!!!

day 20 everyone! so close to week 4...
another lb off so 20lbs in 20 days!!!!
official w.i is monday but i like to change my ticker every time it goes down (no way i am going to let it go up!).
how is everyone surviving their 3rd weekend?
i am watching food programmes all day, just love watching barefoot contessa!!!
she cooks some amazing stuff mmm mmm mmm.
on my 3rd pint of warm water and one carton/ one cup of tea so far.
roll on sunday and the last day of week 3. yippeeeee...
xxxx

know what you mean about the gym, I've been a member since april but since december have only been a handful of times, all the snow didn't help as I didn't want to drive in it. Been twice this week and aiming for 4 times next week.

Hi People

CD8 you seem to be doing great, keep the good work and positivity up :)

I'm doing good so far. This week, I discovered the lushness of the Chocolate Velvet Tetra's mmmmmmm. I also went back to training, as I've been absent for about 5/6 months, so I am getting back into my boxing and love it.

For the past 3 weeks all of my drinks have been hot, except for the 1 choc velvet. But after training on Thursday, I had an ice cold bannana shake. OMG, it was so nice and refreshing and I am now gonna have one of them everytime I return from training. The Cranberry bars are great too.

However, my weight loss this week doesn't seem to be that great. I have been tring to think why that would be as I have been drinking more than enough water and I have been 100%. But then whilst in bed last night, it dawned on me. I have been having the odd piece of sugar free blue extra chewing gum. ????? mmm it could be that.!! So this week I'm gonna refrain from having any.

Oh I also bought 2 bikini's this week tried them on and my daughter took a pic. Well the pics were hideous, but are now my insentive to get rid of the lard. I will take another shot in another 3/4weeks to see the difference.

It's fab to think that we are heading into week 4. It's flew by. Can't wait to uncover the slim and sexy me :-D

Hi People

CD8 you seem to be doing great, keep the good work and positivity up :)

The Cranberry bars are great too.

However, my weight loss this week doesn't seem to be that great. I have been tring to think why that would be

Hi Capp, glad you are still on board the wagon and well done to you for getting back to the training.
You are right I am feeling v positive, for once!
I was just thinking about what you wrote about your loss not being as good as you wanted. How about the bars??? Some people are sensitive to them and it can affect your weight loss! Maybe try cutting them out or cutting down.
I personally dont touch them... way too tempting to eat them all at once.
Good luck for week 4 xxx

Hi CD

I had 3 bars last week, but I don't think it's them. I tested my ketosis each day and I was still in it. I will see what my loss says on Monday If it's not good, I will then re-evaluate my options of CD luxuries :)

Hi people. Keep up the good work, you're all doing really well. I am lucky because my boyfriend is doing CD with me but he is doing Sooooo well that i am beginning to get a little jealous. We started on the 4th Jan and when we got weighed on the 9th, he had lost 18lb! CRAZY!!!

I'm still on track and going strong - days are flying by! Worst thing is definitely the cold, I'm permanently freezing but hey that's a small price to pay.

Not getting weighed again on Monday as my cdc is away on a trip to London so I'm leaving it till next week - quite like these fortnightly weigh ins though so am tempted to stick to them, see a bigger loss each time and also time seems to pass more quickly.

Good to see that everyone else is still doing well and Lardya I am soooooooo jealous of your boyfriend :)

day 21, very nearly week 4!
21lbs down for me in 21 days... i seem to be losing half a lb a day which i guess is average (3.5 a week, 7 a fortnight and 14 a month).
off shopping today so need to squeeze some fluids in at some point, not good when im out of the house as i need to pee all the time :(
well ladies have a great day.
xxx

Hi All
Can't believe tomorrow will be three weeks down. Have been good over the weekend but as we were away and travelling back today. I haven't started drinking the water as there's not a lot of chance for toilet breaks on the way and as you all no doubt know - two hours is a heck of a time when you are on CD !
I read somewhere that when you are cold that your body burns more fuel to try to heat up - I am hoping that is true ! If so I should be having a good week :)
Can't wait for tomorrow to get weighed - as I haven't been on the scales since early Friday.
Nelli

I am just sat here marvelling at the fact that tomorrow is week 4!
wow wow wow... i originally planned to take it a day at a time as last year was plagued by failed re-starts so I wasnt sure how long id last this time.
BUT i actually feel like i CAN do it this time. Ive not had one wobble in 3 whole weeks!!! Feeling v proud at the mo...
Looking forward to tomorrow. Gym again monday-friday with next weekend to rest. Gonna up the cardio a lil bit this week, only did 10-15mins last week so gonna do 20mins then extra weights.
Soooo chuffed to have made it this far! Hope you lot are ok too xxx

bit grumpy today... only did 3lb last week as opposed to my 'planned' 5lbs! oh well onwards and downwards.
been to gym today and feeling good overall, if a little disappointed :(
week 4 wooo wooo wooo, this it deserves a little celebration!!!!!!!!
hope you are all doing well too xxxx

bit grumpy today... only did 3lb last week as opposed to my 'planned' 5lbs! oh well onwards and downwards.
been to gym today and feeling good overall, if a little disappointed :(
week 4 wooo wooo wooo, this it deserves a little celebration!!!!!!!!
hope you are all doing well too xxxx

You should be proud of yourself. I have days like you feeel today to. You are doing so so well and I am impressed you still went to the gym although feeling rubbish! It is too easy to feel disheartened and just stay in a grump on the sofa or worse still to the fridge! Well done! xx

Know how you feel CD08 - I lost 4lb - but that registered on the scales on Friday morning and nothing since then - I was hoping for at least another one.

Never mind, onwards and downwards :)
Nelli

Hi Amina and Nelli. Hope you are both well.
Well done on the 4lbs Nelli, jealous? me? yes i am lol...
I managed another lb off today, but its a day too late for w.i :(
Off to the gym at 11 every day this week, I find routine and discipline is the easiest way for me to suceed. For example, I have my shakes and water at set times (9,2,6 for shakes) and walk dogs at same time each day so it makes sense to also go to gym at a set time. I also stop drinking water around 7pm otherwise im peeing all night.
Anyone else have a routine? Or do you just play it by ear and have your shakes at different times?
Tomorrow is practically half way through week 4. Can you believe?
is anyone having any planned days off? For example valentines day?
I would like to, but im afraid it may prevent me jumping back on the wagon for the remaining 6 weeks... Oh what to do!
Happy day 23 today! xxx

I don't have any specific routine because of my job. Today I was onsite with a client all day, and since I like the bar at night, and don't want to faff around with a mixer in someone's office, I didn't have my first shake until 7pm. It's weird, because, if I'd been in my own office would have been glancing at it from about 11am, starving to death.

Still not doing any additional exercise I'm afraid.

Don't think I can be trusted to have a day off :)

Nelli

Heya, thought I'd stop by. I had Sat and Sun off this weekend and am having my WI on Thursday - so haven't been weighed for a week and a half. Am hoping that any slight gain from the weekend will have gone again and some by Thursday, plus whatever else I had lost before last weekend... maybe 4 or 5lbs?

Am not planning to take any more days off - whilst I enjoyed this weekend, it's not really worth it, I would still have had a good time without the food. So it's on plan to goal now :)

xxx

Hi Amina and Nelli. Hope you are both well.
Well done on the 4lbs Nelli, jealous? me? yes i am lol...
I managed another lb off today, but its a day too late for w.i :(
Off to the gym at 11 every day this week, I find routine and discipline is the easiest way for me to suceed. For example, I have my shakes and water at set times (9,2,6 for shakes) and walk dogs at same time each day so it makes sense to also go to gym at a set time. I also stop drinking water around 7pm otherwise im peeing all night.
Anyone else have a routine? Or do you just play it by ear and have your shakes at different times?
Tomorrow is practically half way through week 4. Can you believe?
is anyone having any planned days off? For example valentines day?
I would like to, but im afraid it may prevent me jumping back on the wagon for the remaining 6 weeks... Oh what to do!
Happy day 23 today! xxx

Hello! All is going okay at this end. Although really bad wind for some reason lol! Just had my meal rally late and will probably weigh heavier tomorrow but all balances out in th eend. I don't knoiw if you saw my other thread yesterday but I only lost 1ib at my WI although lost 3ibs in the morning (my scales and my Wii fit are identical within a few ounces). So to stop any influence (water, exercise etc) after next monday, I have changed my WIs to saturday first thing! Consistency is the key for my motivation! If I lose, I feel proud, if not, I re-evaluate without any water/time of day excuses!

re exercise and when I have my shakes - play it by ear really. Wish I could have my meal earlier but because I go to the gym af about 6.30pm when I do go, I eat afterwards.

Can't believ how fast time is flying! Well done to us all for keeping at it! xx

Hello! All is going okay at this end. Although really bad wind for some reason lol!

So to stop any influence (water, exercise etc) after next monday, I have changed my WIs to saturday first thing! Consistency is the key for my motivation! If I lose, I feel proud, if not, I re-evaluate without any water/time of day excuses!

Can't believ how fast time is flying! Well done to us all for keeping at it! xx

Hi Amina, the windy pops could be due to constipation.. and also the lack of loss. constipated 'matter' leads to the body retaining water the longer it is there so could affect w.i.
I also weigh at the same time every day without fail and def no food/drink before it! Consistency is everything...
DaY 24 everyone, keep going xxx

Hi Amina - I too get some wind - and occasional heart burn but only when I drink the Summer Berry drink in hot water. Can't figure what that is about - guess our bodies react in strange ways to what we are doing to them.
It's great that time is flying eh
Nelli

Back