4th pack :(

Velvet

I feel sooooo bad :( Today I ate 4 packs :(( 1 tetra, 1 shake & 2 soups and I'm on SS.
Why did I do this? :((((

You are not bad, far from it. You are doing very well, judging by your losses so far.
I have heard that sometimes people do have an occasional very hungry day and find that they have an extra pack (much better than having off-limits food), then perhaps find the next day a breeze and have 2, so it all evens out. Or they have a small supply of extra foodpacks for days when they need a bit more - after all, one extra foodpack is a very low carb and low calorie addition to your daily intake. But I would imagine that this is not good to reduce to 2 on a regular basis as you could get weak.
But quite a few of us do SS + and the losses are very similar to SS. Perhaps you would like to consider this, its a popular and enjoyable way of following CD in my opinion.

Don't worry, keep up the good work and best of luck! x

Thanks for your advice Blingbabe. I was not even hungry :(

Ah Velvet, I have done it myself - and not been hungry! I think it really is a case of 'to err is human' or whatever that famous expression is x

Velvet, don't feel bad!

That was a really sensible thing to do, honestly. And if you think about it, it's only like having a SS+ day (without the milk). So much better to do that, than raid the fridge for something that definitely isn't a Cambridge product. :D

So give yourself a pat on the back instead for staying strong!

Ive had 4 packs from the start :D it really is just another version of SS... its like above says SS+ without skimmed milk

I couldnt survive on 3 day ..but thats me :D

Back