4th time on CD and today was my 6th day of starting!

coconut ocean

I know what you're thinking is she mad? the answer is no just DESPERATE to lose this weight which at the moment feels so restricting. Today, I did brilliantly until 4pm and yet again I let myself down...felt so low that I told hubby that I wasn't feeling well and took to my bed. He's so fab and fed my 2 little angels and put them to bed. I just got up and thought I really need some inspiration and motivation. I am so brilliant at taking care of everyone that I love but I'm just not so good at taking care of my needs...this has got to change.

My hubby has been secretly planning a summer break for us and he has promised me a new wardrobe and yet I still don't :break_diet:seem to be able to get past the first day. Any words of wisdom at this point would be greatly appreciated.

I have never found getting started this hard ever.

I know what you're thinking is she mad? the answer is no just DESPERATE to lose this weight which at the moment feels so restricting. Today, I did brilliantly until 4pm and yet again I let myself down...felt so low that I told hubby that I wasn't feeling well and took to my bed. He's so fab and fed my 2 little angels and put them to bed. I just got up and thought I really need some inspiration and motivation. I am so brilliant at taking care of everyone that I love but I'm just not so good at taking care of my needs...this has got to change.

My hubby has been secretly planning a summer break for us and he has promised me a new wardrobe and yet I still don't :break_diet:seem to be able to get past the first day. Any words of wisdom at this point would be greatly appreciated.

I have never found getting started this hard ever.

well done for getting started again - BRILLIANT !!!

try to take one day at a time....cross it off on a calendar if it helps...lots of water and take time for YOU :)

stay on here and keep us posted.....

Debz xx

Thank you x

ur very welcome....CD can be tough - especially the first few days....but stick with it - if you can get to day 4 or 5 when you're in ketosis then those awful feelings of hunger should go :)

lots and lots of water - and remember - CD is a CHOICE - you've chosen to do without all those things that caused you to gain weight....just for a little while - until you get to a weight where you feel more comfortable :)

hope that makes sense - keep us posted - will keep an eye out for your updates !

Debz xx

Hi there,

Well it has taken me 3 weeks but I have made some progress and decided to do a water fast with a view to doing CD SS after a week or so. Am on day 3 and so far so good and it has also made me realise that I will be able to stick to CD when I start.

I think that the fast is giving me the opportunity to get past the hunger and the carb withdrawal stage and am really looking forward to my shakes and soups!

Wish you lived nearby because its's clear that you are a fab CD Counsellor.

Take Care

Back