4th week WI :-/

Hi guys

Had my WI today and have lost another 4 lbs..which is ok i suppose but not that good compared to my first two weeks..i haven't cheated or anything through the whole thing..so im a bit disappointed with the loss today :(.

However, my CDC made me feel a bit better when she said that it meant i had lost 2 stone all together in a month. :eek:

On some other good news..last week my CDC decided it was ok for me to have porridge and gave me four packs..and it was lovely!..but then today she said she had non left!! sob sob. Then she brightened the mood by saying it would be ok for me to have bars now, and she gave me two (how generous!), tried the peanut one and it was lush!!!..looks like next weeks batch is gonna be choc mint/porridge/peanut bars! :D

Deepak

Your doing great, 2 stone loss is brilliant, you could have had porridge from the begining, its only the bars you have to wait 2 weeks for, Liz x

a 2 stone loss in a month is fantastic, well done. even a 4lb loss in a week is good, losses do tend to slow down after the first week or 2 but you can still lose about a stone a month.
also looking at your BMI now you are no longer obese and are now in the overweight category which is brilliant :D

thanks guys!

i didnt notice that Mandy, thats really cheered me up!! :-D

Lollipop, my CDC is a bit weird like that, i wouldnt even know what tetras were if it wasnt for this site!..when am i allowed to have them?..if at all when on ss+?

Deepak x

Cheers shanny! Thanks for the info lolli, i will be asking my CDC for some tetra action next week!

Deepak x

Thanks Tasha! :)

Deepak x

Thanks mrsessex!

Deepak x

Back