4th weigh in

fatboynotyetslim

Had my fourth weigh in last night and lost only 2lbs.

I was a liitle disheartened considering the loss I've had to date. Couple that with the fact I'm doing AAM this week, I feel even more concerned I won't lose next week.

I know I've lost 33lbs in 4 weeks and thats pretty good going, but last week I had been very physically active and only showed a 2 lb loss.:(

I did a ketosis test this morning and showed a nice pink colour however I did another one this evening (had chicken and runner beans at lunchtime) and I would be hard pushed to say I saw a colour change. I'm confused...I ony had 2oz of boiled chicken and a few runner beans and I'm out of ketosis!!:(... is this expected??

Your weight loss so far has been amazing. Think about how long it would usually take to use that amount of weight.
I'm not sure about the ketosis issue but personally I would avoid anything that has bean in its name! I think that they are higher in sugars and therefore carbs.
CDC will answer that one for you.
Well done on the 33lbs
Ceri

think I may of made a cock up by having green beans with my chicken! for some reason I thought i had read somewhere you can have green beans.

Sometimes I feel I need to read a bit more in depth before rushing in...:mad:

Are brussels allowed during AAM week??

Hi

33lbs in 4 weeks 'pretty good' It's Great!!!!!!

You're doing really well, don't feel down about the loss, 2lb is still good and next week it could go up again:D I found during AAM it made no difference to my losses, I averaged 7lb every 2 weeks.

With regard to Ketostix, I was told just to use them in the mornings as you get a true reading with your first pee of the day. What you ate shouldn't have taken you out of ketosis, if you've been drinking lots of water and passing it regularly, as we all do:sigh: then in the latter part of the day, the ketones will be fewer. I'm sure if you check tomorrow you'll see that gorgeous pink colour again:D

As for brussel sprouts, that was one of my questions when I first did AAM (I used to dream of them:eek:) and yes you can have them. I used to see how many I could balance on 2 tablespoons, and I might add, I hold the world record for it now!!;)

Tracey
x

As for brussel sprouts, that was one of my questions when I first did AAM (I used to dream of them:eek:) and yes you can have them. I used to see how many I could balance on 2 tablespoons, and I might add, I hold the world record for it now!!;)

Thanks Tracey. I reckon by this evening I may just have set a new record for the number of brussel sprouts on a tablespoon. The trick is to cut them in half, then you can stack them more easily.:D

Had my fourth weigh in last night and lost only 2lbs.

I was a liitle disheartened considering the loss I've had to date. Couple that with the fact I'm doing AAM this week, I feel even more concerned I won't lose next week.

I know I've lost 33lbs in 4 weeks and thats pretty good going, but last week I had been very physically active and only showed a 2 lb loss.:(

I did a ketosis test this morning and showed a nice pink colour however I did another one this evening (had chicken and runner beans at lunchtime) and I would be hard pushed to say I saw a colour change. I'm confused...I ony had 2oz of boiled chicken and a few runner beans and I'm out of ketosis!!:(... is this expected??

Hey - chin up....:) know exactly how you feel....I only lost one measly pound in week 4...and was really worried bout doing AAM...but I DID and....I lost 4lbs in AAM week !!! so don't panic...it's probably just your body getting used to the whole CD thing....

If you stick to the plan you can't fail to lose weight...:)

look forward to hearing about your fab loss next week !

love

Debz xx

oops - forgot to say....

don't worry bout no change in ketostix....if you're drinking all your water, the ketones will be more diluted later in the day (which is why you test on the first wee)....

try not to get toooo hung up on being 'in the pink' ! even if you weren't, you'd still lose weight on so few calories per day....I didn't use ketostix once...and lost 4 stones !!

keep up the fab work - ur doin GREAT !! :D

love

Debz xx

Congratulations on your 33lbs. lost in four weeks:clap:

2.3g carb in 100g 4oz runner beans. :)

Carbs in Beans

Food Item:Brussels sprouts, boiled
Food Quantity: 1 cup
Carbs: 11.1g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Net Carbs: 7.1g

Source: Carbs in Brussels Sprouts