4th weigh in

Wow well done Jen you deserve that honey..let me know how salsa goes????? lol
Well done too Jackie thats a great loss xx

hi guys
,it official my scales at home id defo broke thank god,had my fourth weigh in today,lost 8 lbs am so shocked,nearly fell out of my standin when they told me at the chemist,thank you for all the support over the past few weeks,and thank you gaz for your chicken soup secrets mmmmmmmmmmmwell am startin week 5 a very happy girl,good luck everyone
xjx
Well done hunni...thats a massive loss reallt pleased for you...let the good times roll eh xxx

Wow well done Jen you deserve that honey..let me know how salsa goes????? lol
Well done too Jackie thats a great loss xx

mr hotty was nt there,i was devastated lol,i love that salsa class i can feel every part of me bein used,tough work but it will pay off,only have 3 weeks before italy,id love to loose another stone in that time but ill be happy with half,well ill try haha,how was your day?

Aww how disappointing hun! Ive had a good day thanks hun, enjoyed the sun with Millie xxx

Aww how disappointing hun! Ive had a good day thanks hun, enjoyed the sun with Millie xxx

ahhhhhh ya finally got the sun over there,so nice here too,happy had today and tomo off:Dgonna hit the hey just made dinner for parents for tomo,and them smells drivin me nuts,spinache and salmon gateux mmmmmmmmmmmmm nite hon

Lol night night honey xxx

well done both - you are doing great :)

Well done ~ great loss x

Back