4th weigh in

well done julz x :happy036:
Hope u feel better soon as :D

Well done hun... you are really flying ..and deservedly so xxxx You will definately be in the 9's next week hun xxx

Well done hun....You're doing fantastic and what with all the zapping on slendertone, you must be looking HOT HOT HOT!!

gee whizzz....

Well done Julz,
Great loss, no doubt you will be in the 9 stone next week.
I also get weighed on the same day as you, but only lost 2lbs this week, but it is all swings and roundabouts, next week may be better.
Cant change my ticker, when I attempted to change it last week I ended up with 2! Will wait for my 20 year old computer literate son to come home on Friday to help me with it.
I have another 6 to 8 weeks to go to get to my target, roll on.

well done julz x :happy036:
Hope u feel better soon as :D

Definitely keep your positive attitude, I have seen many people's signatures with a loss of only 1 pound in some weeks and more often than not it is followed by a big loss the next week... as you say swings and roundabouts but u will loose a stone a month! 2 more months = 2 more stone at least! ;) xox

Well done Julzie

Absolutely fantastic loss! Keep going!

P.S. Thanks for the advice about toasting the flapjacks - they are yummy!

Thanks purple - :) and the flapjacks are much nicer toasted! Glad u tried and liked! xox

Well done hun... you are really flying ..and deservedly so xxxx You will definately be in the 9's next week hun xxx

thanks nic - your coolio :cool: xox

Well done hun....You're doing fantastic and what with all the zapping on slendertone, you must be looking HOT HOT HOT!!

OUCH OUCH OUCH! lol - oh i love the pain of the slendertone though! lol thanks for ur kind words shaz xox

Good work Julz! Keep it up and hope you're feeling a bit better today. x

Thanks sarah - starting to feel a little bit human again xox :)

Back