4th weigh in

Janie1978

Another 4lbs gone forever woop woop !!!!!!!!!!!! :whacky068: Started swimming this week and been riding my horse loads now i feel lighter and i think he feels it too lol

Well done Janie! xx

I am chuffed to bits this diet is really changing my life and the support i get from u guys keeps me going everyday!

well done

xx

Niiice :D Grats !!! :) Keep the nice losses going!! :)

Hi Janie

Well done on the wieght loss, we must have started about the same time.

Start 16st 8
WI 1 16st 0.25 (-7.75lb)
WI 2 15st 8 (-6.25lb)
WI 3 15st 3.25 (-4.75lb)
WI 4 15st 0.25 (-3lb)

Well done keep up the good work

Well done hun. xxx

Well done Janie! Keep it going!! Ive got a horse too so the poor thing has gone into shock with the extra "proper" riding/schooling that I'm doing. I am nearly a stone lighter and definately feel better in my jodphurs! What sort of horse have you got? LOL SXxxx

Hiya, know what u mean i was jumping mine yesterday lol
I have two a 5 year old 18hh tbxid and a 15hh cob and yes doesnt it feel great loosing that weight and looking better and better in joddies lol

Crikey 18hh - Ive got as 17.2 Belgium Warmblood and I thought he was big!! Good way to lose weight though, CD and riding - better than going to the gym! LOL SXXXX

Another 4lbs gone forever woop woop !!!!!!!!!!!! :whacky068: Started swimming this week and been riding my horse loads now i feel lighter and i think he feels it too lol

well done Janie - that's fantastic :D

Debz xx

Back