1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

5/2

Discussion in '5:2 Fasting' started by Zoe66, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Zoe66

Zoe66 Well-Known Member

Ave seen some people are doing 5/2 plan what is this ?? Is it stick to plan five days then eat at weekends they are saying weight loss is still really good I started today had four pks so far so good x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sammy33

Sammy33 Well-Known Member

Hi ya, I'm pretty sure they're talking about the 5:2 diet which is different to this one. It's eating 'normally' (but not overindulging!) for 5 days and having 2 fasting days of much fewer calories. Roughly 400-600 depending on the person. The two fasting days have to be separate.
    Xx