5 day motivation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nicynoo, 21 April 2014.

1. Nicynoo

Nicynoo Active Member

Is it just me or do others also feel 'weaker' in willpower in the last 2 days before they get weighed. I am only starting my third week today and I get weighed on Mondays. I find that by Friday I am struggling, I don't cheat but it's definitely harder to be 100%.
    Today I feel great, like I know I can do this, by Friday I am just lagging!

Please someone tell me it gets easier!
  2. brighton_chick

brighton_chick Well-Known Member

I'm completely the opposite! I get weighed on Thursdays and once the scales show a loss I just think oh a bit of chocolate or one slice of pizza can't hurt- I've got all week to work it off haha! I guess everyone has different weak points, I know with some people its the weekends.
    Stick with it though, will all be worth it in the end! Whenever I feel my willpower waning then I come on here and look at the before and after pics lol
    Good luck! :)
  3. formyson

formyson Member

Yep I also have that problem after a monday weigh in. My consultant suggested seeing her on monday and friday for a bit which did help but now I have changed to a friday weigh in, can you change days?
    I also only treat myself to the chocolate bars on the weekend nights, that way I feel like I'm being a little bit naughty and I have something to look forward to!