5 day motivation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nicynoo, 21 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Nicynoo

Nicynoo Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is it just me or do others also feel 'weaker' in willpower in the last 2 days before they get weighed. I am only starting my third week today and I get weighed on Mondays. I find that by Friday I am struggling, I don't cheat but it's definitely harder to be 100%.
    Today I feel great, like I know I can do this, by Friday I am just lagging!

Please someone tell me it gets easier!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. brighton_chick

brighton_chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm completely the opposite! I get weighed on Thursdays and once the scales show a loss I just think oh a bit of chocolate or one slice of pizza can't hurt- I've got all week to work it off haha! I guess everyone has different weak points, I know with some people its the weekends.
    Stick with it though, will all be worth it in the end! Whenever I feel my willpower waning then I come on here and look at the before and after pics lol
    Good luck! :)

4. formyson

formyson Member

Yep I also have that problem after a monday weigh in. My consultant suggested seeing her on monday and friday for a bit which did help but now I have changed to a friday weigh in, can you change days?
    I also only treat myself to the chocolate bars on the weekend nights, that way I feel like I'm being a little bit naughty and I have something to look forward to!