5 day weigh in

Well done Khandi, hearing your story has made me think that i can do it as well. Let us know how ya get on monday as well, take care

Hey,
Well done everyone. Good on you Khandi. I have about just over 2 nd half stone to lose and last night was feeling very hungry and down so got a take away and said sod it I'd rather be a stone or two overweight instead of being miserable on this diet.

However, this morning spent ages prancing in front of the mirror as am definately skinnier. I am on day 5 and this was the first morning that I really noticed a big difference. Hubby thought my prancing was funny but didn't complain!!

My first weigh in is Monday. I am doing the full lipo for 2 weeks and then refeed on the 3rd week as I am going to a family wedding abroad on the fourth week so hopefully I will lose a good bit and keep it off and try to lose the rest through exercise and healthy eating

Only trouble now is my current clothes will be too big and my fab stash of clothes from 3 years ago when I first started to put on wight will be too small.

Can't afford new wardrobe at the mo so will muddle through. New jeans maybe!! Hopefully.

Good luck guys and I will be keeping an eye!

Yes this diet is very hard esp in the first week. It has been so hard resisting food and temptation. It's interesting that my cravings havent been for chocolate but odd things like a tuna mayo sandwich or cheese and tomato sandwich. There was many times i wanted to give in but i kept saying you're only doin it til your bday. I still don't know what i will do when my bday comes as i have more than 2 stones to loose but that was my goal for now.

The cravings ain't as bad now, infact i hardly have any now. I think i must be in ketosis as i feel fuller on my shakes now. But it was hell gettin to this point. Last night i was round my fellas and he'd cooked it was hard to resist. I kept thinkin jus a piece of chicken it won't be too bad but i managed to resist. I know it can be hard esp when you are feeling miserable and hungry. Have you managed to get back onto LT since your takeaway? I know it's hard but if you can get pass the first week it does get a lil better.

My fella noticed my weight loss str8 away, i'd last seen him the day b4 i started LT. I don't see the loss but i guess i see myself everyday.

Good luck on your WI and try to get back onto LT. Even though it's hell remind yourself that it will only be for 2 wks then you can refeed for the wedding. Clothes can be tough esp when have no money and weight changing a lot. I don't know what you feel about 2nd hand but if it's jus a stop gap til you get to where you want to be then it could be worth it. Try charity shops, ebay or even freecycle (at least won't have to pay).

Back