5 lbs to Target - Why is it so hard now

audfen

Im just 5 lbs from my target but for some reason my body doesnt want to let the last lbs go. I am so annoyed right now. Does anyone else find this when close to target xx

Yes!!! I'm 4lbs to target and am just up/down all the time. I think part of it for me is that I feel so much happier in myself that I'm probably not putting in as much effort to lose weight as I was at the start of my journey when I was pretty unhappy with how I looked. But having said that, even in the weeks where I stick to it 100% the most I can lose is a pound, I guess that's one of those things that happens when you get closer.

Yes. It took me six months to lose my last 7lb when I got to target a few years back.
It is hard but you get there in the end, don't try to hard, don't cut too much out, just follow it and it happens. Eventually!

7 stone 5 pound? Are u sure u need to lose weight? Everyone has their own goals and ideal weight so good luck any way. X

I'm finding the last few pounds ridiculous to lose, in fact I've been losing and gaining the same few pounds for the past few weeks/months. So frustrating, then again I'm doing very little to help it by maybe having a night out and then spending the week compensating so it's no wonder.

I think like a previous poster said it's time (for me anyway) to get back to basics and commit 100% to it, sometimes I wonder if I'm actually subconsciously 'testing' my body to see what I can do to it without it gaining/losing.

Good luck! You look fab in your profile pic as it is but I understand that everyone has their own target :)

My target was to loose 2 stone its taking so long but im proud i never gave up i stuck at it when i was having awful weeks. Hopefully the last 3lbs will go soon.
I found i was gaining on the weeks i didnt have my syns so i startedusing my syns each day and it really helps xx

im a stone off and i just keep bobbing around .... as a few have said im alot happier now so just test my body to see what i can get away with .... i should really get to goal then do that lol when my class is free

Back