5 stone challenge

hows everyone , I did some reading last night of my new book 100 days of weight loss . As i'm reading the book i'm thinking , yes thats right , theres a bit in the book thats says people who are interested in losing weight and people who are committed to losing weight , i thought about that and said i used to be a person who was interested now i'm a person whos commited , take action wheather they feel like doing it or not , assume that if they stay motivated, results will follow . Take responsiblility for their own actions , Keep going in spite of the challenges and setbacks .
I thought as i'm a scale hopper daily , i have not seen the scales move , i then tell myself stick with the plan no matter what , yes because my weight is staying stable for some reason , who knows what will happen this weigh in for me come friday , I know my clothes feel baggy .... just got to keep going as the plan does work , its just i'm not seeing the scales show that .
so when we see that the scales don't move , don't give up , my stomach is giving me a few problems at the moment its like , hey you why you not feeding me the usal , but god its gripping ....

I think it could be because I'm a bit bored and feel sorry for myself cos I know I've got a long night alone ahead of me. I'll jump on the wii as soon as he's gone tonight, that'll give me something else to think about!

I'll have a look at that link later when I'm on the laptop - thank you x :)

Yes , before you craddle a bag of goodies to keep you company , maybe you can think i know i'll get into making a patch work quilt ... or maybe read a book or do the wii to get the adrenalin pumping !
Did anyone do there befores , photos , i did yesterday , very shameful .... i looked and thought god size of my BUM , i thought thats surley not mine lol
so when i have or if i have a dark moment , i'll look at them pics and say to myself , is it worth it ?
Well its the weigh in for me Friday unsure how i've done , i think its going to be a small loss , why ? i don't know

Thank you all for a lovely welcome! I really don't want to hijack your thread as I only have a stone and a half to lose so do not have quite as steep a hill to climb on this journey as you lovely ladies...but I can certainly relate to everything you're saying. My starting weight was 10 stone 8 In March, as of this morning I was 10.13.5

I think you're all doing incredibly well at sticking to your diets. Exante sounds so hard, but if the results are great then it's worth it. My mum did CD for nearly a year and lost about 3 stone but a lot has crept back on now. She's doing dukan now and seems to be getting on ok.

I loved pro points at first but have had 2 weeks now of Sts and am feeling a little low about it. My bf is so supportive and really wants me to lose on this (he loves my wobbles but knows I am unhappy) and I don't want to let him down by telling him I'm not losing any weight!

The 100 days of weight loss book sounds really great - I might have to invest as I'm in this for the long haul!

I noticed some of you (I'm sorry, I've forgotten who) discussing supersize vs superskinny. I find it so hard to watch although I love it as I have so much sympathy with the overweight person. I know it is only through willpower that I am not like that, I love food and have an immense appetite. I think that's why I find dieting so hard as I spend my 'normal' non dieting days always thinking about food and not eating want I want but still put weight on and am always starving hungry! So dieting is pushing that to the extreme and so hard!

Thanks again x x

Hello Claire... your more than welcome to join .
so your mum Did CD , yes its the same as exante , sometimes with our weight staying the same , theres a reason , but as long as we have been good theres no reason why we will not lose , so if the scales say that , go with , well i know i have stuck to plan or cut back , it may show in inches as i think thats whats happened to me .
I have seen threads before on this and KD on here wrote a great post on CD about this .
supersize vs superskinny. I find it so hard to watch... yes it does make you think that programe .
so with ww pro , i did that , only for 2 weeks i did noticing weight loss , but maybe if your not losing maybe you need to drop some points ? unsure .
Have you thought about doing the diet mum is on ?
Yes the book is about 6:50 from amazon , helpful book as 100 days of ups and downs and wobbly wooos lol
But we don't want to many wobbles lol
Do you do any tonning up Claire or zumba ?
tell your boyfriend its time for a bit of zumba , utube a vid on it lol

Hi all, how is everyone doing? Just checked my weight this morning and I've lost 9 lbs, and it's my TOTM! Will have official weight in tomorrow though , fingers crossed I might have lost a stone by next week :)

God Sarah , thats brill .
Had trouble getting on here this morning , broken links .
Right i weighed this morning was 223 , not great so 15.13 loss of 2 .
I had another slip yesterday , really didn't enjoy the food but mentally missing food ...
Hows everyone ?

I may up my plan , to an evening meal , tummy has been hurting on just 3 packs , so will add the meal , also i have two broken day diets which is not good . going to have a look at what i can put in my plan ....
Sarah your doing great ! how are you feeling ?
Hows everyone doing , would they say they had a 100% week on their diet plan ?

Well done Sarah.you've done really well..thumbs up to you. I had my weigh in yesterday and another 2.5lb down..since 1st may I've lost 10.5lb. Jackie,hope you feel better..and keep moving forward,leave d bad days behind and just carry on..good luck ...how's everyone else? I am hoping a stone a month..so next week I need to/want to lose 3.5lb at least...ok..I will pop in again later...take care

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi elejesu. blimey , must be all the walking , shall i put your weigh in down ? 2.5 or do you weigh in at home on saturdays ?
Aiming for a stone tahts great , which eating plan are you doing ?
I am ment to be going out for day out tomorrow , so i wlll catch up later saturday evening as be out most of the day saturday .
Hows everyone ?
Went to B&Q again today , sorting out these steps in my garden .
Yes . had two broken diet days , not good , must not lose sight of why i'm doing this and get my strong head back on .

Oh no,i'll weigh in again at home on Saturday(yeah i'm greedy like that..lol) so don't put 2.5 down just yet,I might jut get a little extra..I'm on weight watchers propoints and I love it..yeah walking is good,yesterday I didn't walk but one hour on wii running and doing other stuffs earned me 469 calories burnt...cool..enjoy ur day out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

unsure whats happening today as its sons birthday he is 17 and he has been partying and again tonight so don't want to go out till i know what he is doing ....
right diet day yesterday was broken again ... 3 diets of off plan , time to get back to it today , i'll be out of fat burning too now . not good
is anyone eles struggling .
ok i'll wait for your weigh in Elejesu, wow on pro points and walking your doing amazing ..
sarah , hows your weigh in ?
have not heard from anyone eles this wk , are you all doing great on plan ?
ok so 100% day aiming for , retune my thinking .....
ok i'll be taken peoples weights today , good luck to all

Hiya

Sorry I havent been around much but been off work all week with my back from the fall. Think its starting to feel a bit easier.

I het weighed this morning but not hoping for much, food been ok but I havent moved off my fat arse all week with the pain.

Hope everyone is well and msjmc move up a plan at least you are still doing it, I think theres a list on the cambridge board for the food you can eat on the next step up. I know the intriduced eggs the last time I was doing it.

Good luck everyone and I will post my loss later or tomorrow and definately catch up on the thread and meet everyone.

x x x

hi helen
yes my back is hurting too , you've had a bad week with your fall .
yes your right up the plan is better than falling .... i have the book , i could have mushroom and prawn with the eggs .
read my book last night , has anyone on here seen the doodles the girl is doing on your weight loss ?
they are clever . give you all the link.
ok helen , lets hope yoyr back is on the mend and you will be right back in the swing of it all

Hi! I STS this week! No chocolate for me this week then! I've had more bread than normal too this week so I'm blaming that because I've been rather active! I need to get myself more organised.

Hi all, I have lost 9 lbs this week, how's everyone doing today?x

Halloween , keep postive , i'm sure next week , will be good , think of the speed foods to give you a boost next week.
sarah , ho my god wow , 9 , thats amazing , how are you feeling ?
ok , few of us here even me tend to be slipping .... so lets have a rethink and see what happened this week , for me , i was scale hoppying and getting dishearted , so wrong to scale hop for me .
as the book says , its ok to start a diet its staying on the diet ....
next week lets set ourselfs for a weight loss ok .
sarah , are you finding exante a good plan ? seems your doing great ... i will update now

I think the main thing i havent been doing is reafing the book, must read the 100 days book a bit more it's been in the car this week so I haven't looked at it, will read it tonight, after watching BGT! I have come out for dinner tonight with Hubby and the kids, only Harvester, have made good choices, had grilled chicken, peas, told them to hold the jacket pot and had a little lettuce and cucmber from the salad bar, and of course two glasses of water, total cals for the meal is 560 according to the menu, that included the jacket so hopefully without that it should have been roughly 400? Am working an early shift tomorrow so will take a BL bar with me, and a bottle of water, hope you all have a lovely evening x

Back