5 stone challenge

hi sarah , i think under 400 , your going great guns , yes BIGGEST LOSER BAR .... will do you for work , do you have any milk in drinks , i'm sure that holds the weight back .
i will also be watching BGT , love that , some people they say yes to , more so amanda , she says yes to people and there rubbish .
i have had alot of people round today as sons birthday so didn't get out .
with the book , i read that at night
that programe , sing if you can is rubbish ,, what will they think of next .
come drop by and give me your weigh in results guys , don't be shy ...

Hiya everone

I lost half a pound this week but like I said happy with that as I have never moved all week with my back being bad.

Still havent had chance to catch up on the thread. I cant get comfy sitting down thats the main problem.

Will hopefully get an hour on hee later on.

Keep going everyone and well done.

x x x

Hi everyone,
Size16 will do I hope ur back recovers soon..MsJMC,sadly I haven't lost anymore than 2.5lb so by all means go ahead and add that on..I'm glad with that loss..
Hey, I went on the scale this morning and it was giving me an extra 2lb,is that possible or am I weighing too often or at the wrong times?..I usually stay away from d scales until my WI on Thursdays,but I've been overly eager for some reason to see d figures drop..i did eat a bar of dairy milk yesterday and went over my points,ok...I think I'm becoming paranoid...heeelllllppppppp!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there. Sorry to interrupt. Can I join? I started exante last Monday (after a short lived try at lipotrim in April). I weigh in tomorrow. I have six and a half stone to lose and I'd love to get 70 off by Halloween.

May I join this challenge?

Belle

Belle,
Ofcourse you can join us....the more the Merrier right?..welcome on board. Here we vent,we share,we get excited and we weigh in weekly on Saturday's..MsJMC is incharge of adding the losses..I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have..have a good week ahead..and good luck with the weight loss..xxx

Bola

Btw Sarahj,well done..wow!!! 9lb..I am so jealous..keep up the good work babe..

Belle , welcome abroad .....
if you can give me a start weight i'll add that from now . hows exante going for you ?
with LT there is not much choice but i notice the loses seem better ... not a great deal ... but its hard as not much choice .
when you say short lived how long .... its hard i know its just frame of mind . i'm sure come oct you will be there .
elejesu hello ....do you mean your scales have gained you two or lost when you got back on them ?
the scales can go up and down , thats what made me slip this week not seeing them move , foolsh me scale hopping daily ... its best to not go on them only weigh in days it makes people lose heart when you don't get something your looking for , after hard work
well done on 2 1/2 thats very good .
I have had a headache all day .... well didnt get rain after 5am this morning in herts ... anyone eles get a down pour i miss seeing a good storm love it , i'm a crazy lol .
so hows everyone with losing this week ?
i'm really going to have to work hard now to get a good weight loss by friday as thats my weigh day .

Thank you for the big welcome. I did LT for 10 weeks a couple of yrs ago and found it great but tried again in April and only lasted three weeks with lots of blow outs. I found the shakes stomach turning. So I tried exante and I'm a week in now and loving it. I bet my weight losses will be slightly less but I can live with that. This diet is totally bareable so I figure I'll last it through to goal.

I was 15'stone 3 this morning so that's About six pound down I think.

Belle

Week 1 for me

Yes. 6 lbs down. 64 to go!

Last edited:
hi Belle , i'll update , rushing this morning school run , wow 10 wks last time thats amazing , yes did you get the bumper pack of exante ?
be back on later guys , hows everyone doing ?

Hello ladies! Some great losses, well done! I'm so jealous. I agree that some are slipping a little, I know I am. Got very down and disheartened this week and didn't follow diet yesterday at all. Ate a lot of cake!!

Back on it today though and feeling quite determined again, need to be slim! I think I just got fed up with not seeing the scales move, but going to cut down the amount of weeklies I use this week and see if that makes a difference!

I have been trying to exercise too but passionately hate it so am not very motivated :-(

How's everyone? I have Monday blues as had a few days off last week - don't want to be back at work today! x x

halloween
How had your week been , did you have a slip up . in my book it says many diets start out strong, but then you get worn down by life challenges such as family , work , stress , finances , or even emotional struggles, before long , you slip off your diet and reach for a piece of chocolate cake or bag of crisps , yes very true ... now , it says , does this sound familiar ? for me last week yes . in the book it tells you how to stop using food as a solution to their emotional needs ...
i guess food is not the answer , when you think 100 days of dieting is not long but long enough on a diet .
i think a few of us have slipped , how many of us have done a blog ? and would that help ? maybe call a friend m,aybe come on here ?
anything to not break the diet .

Hi claire .
what do you think claire made you disheartened...
Its hard keeping strong on a diet if stress comes into your life .
i noticed at the start of my diet a had stress and i felt upset more because i could not turn to food , but i got over it , another thing was the scales not moving , so no more scale hopping .
what dis you do with your time off work . i know having time off then going back is dread , until your there then its ok
hows everyone ok let me see whos weigh in results i never got saturday ....really need your weigh ins every saturday if were going to DO THIS, Come on guys , you can do this

My live is full of stresses - I think I'm surviving on my nerves at the moment - live after divorce but before finances are settled for both me and my partner is VERY wearing I'm afraid. I was ok apart from the chocolate slip up !!! Lol x
I need to focus on something other than food when I'm feeling down.

Hi MsJMC, I think I've been a vit disheartened as I just stopped losing weight - it's so hard when you know you're doing everything you should and then Sts for 2 weeks, then I had a week off and just thought well I'm having fun so I'll eat what I like, I associate food with good times so much that I just went off the rails abit. Back on plan today but really struggling, usually save my weeklies for the weekend but have used 10 already :-( I think once you break your diet it can be so hard to demotivate yourself? What do you do to get back on track?

I did have a lovely week off though thanks, me and my bf had a fun week of daytrips so we did Alton towers, Warwick castle, day trip to London, sealife centre and lots of eating out. Was really good. We've been having a few ups and downs recently and I think it just did us good to have fun together.

Halloweenqueen sounds as though you're having a stressful time an it's so easy to turn that into comfort eating...I guess what we all need to do is vent on here and turn to others for support, not food. You've done really well not to slip up too much though!

Hope everyone's having a good Monday x x

Ah, thanks Indie. :) I just keep searching for the light at the end of the tunnel!

I've just done my wii fit for half an hour - time to do my dinner now, home made spaghetti bolognese - all free on SW EE :-D

I'm going to try and eat a little later this week as last week my fella was on a different shift and we were eating at 4pm-4:30 so I was getting hungry around 8.
I think that helped me slip up! lol

Halloween
yes divorce very stressful , i know that by my own in 97 went on a year mine , just try sort things out between you both without using them solicitors , cos some don't give advice they just think i'll get your money and are hard to talk too .
only go if you have to , hard if you have a property together .
just on a funny note now , my daughters whos 7 , we was talking about the volcano in iceland , my daughters says thats up by tescos mum lol lol i was laughing so much , kids heyyyy lol
with the diet when you struggle , just say get through today , tomorrow will feel different .
theres a blog here too if you fancy writing on that .... you have to get that strong head back to get to goal .
i have upped my plan due to smoach pangs .
indiebabe , sounds like you had fun , thats another reason for me getting the weight off , you said ALTON TOWERS i love it , and think i need to get on them rides without thinking , will i get into the rides lol
ok catch up later school run

MsJMC said:
Halloween
yes divorce very stressful , i know that by my own in 97 went on a year mine , just try sort things out between you both without using them solicitors , cos some don't give advice they just think i'll get your money and are hard to talk too .
only go if you have to , hard if you have a property together .
just on a funny note now , my daughters whos 7 , we was talking about the volcano in iceland , my daughters says thats up by tescos mum lol lol i was laughing so much , kids heyyyy lol
with the diet when you struggle , just say get through today , tomorrow will feel different .
theres a blog here too if you fancy writing on that .... you have to get that strong head back to get to goal .
i have upped my plan due to smoach pangs .
indiebabe , sounds like you had fun , thats another reason for me getting the weight off , you said ALTON TOWERS i love it , and think i need to get on them rides without thinking , will i get into the rides lol
ok catch up later school run

MsJMC aw thats the cutest thing about your little girl - I love that! Kids do come out with the best things! I can't wait to have little ones!

I've just weighed myself and I'm 11stone which considering how much I fell off the diet wagon last week is better than I expected! Have woken up feeling quite focused this morning. We're going to tesco later so I have a list of lots of lovely healthy treats that we need to fill the cupboards!

I can understand the fear of not being able to get in the ride - saw someone last week who couldn't get on coz too big, was awful. Wanted to go over and give them a hug! You will be able to soon without fear, just stick with the diet :) What have you upped your plan too? You don't want to feel hungry on a diet...it's a sure fire way to make you fail!

Halloween - my best mate is going through divorce, so sad. She has a lovely new man who is helping her through but very stressful time. Really feel for you.

I can totally relate to what you said about eating at funny times, my partner works shifts too and I like to eat with him, really messes up your body clock. I'm trying to eat when I need to now rather than sit and eat together. It's a shame but it's what I need to do.

Have a great day all x

Back