5 stone challenge

Claire - was doing SW - but a friend has just started WW so I'm wondering whether to give that a go, she's done me a disc full
of info - going to look at it this weekend :)
Well done on your loss, it's working for you!! :)

Hclaire. Do it! Honestly, I can't recommend it highly enough - plus with your mate doing it and me doing it you'll have lots of support and people to ask all the little questions!

I think it has transformed my attitude to dieting, I have stuck to it because I dont feel like I'm dieting, no food is 'bad' or off limits any more - I just eat like a normal slim person would, whatever I want but in moderation! I actually eat the stuff I used to avoid, like pizza and chocolate and crisps and subway when I fancy it now and yet I'm losing weight at a steady healthy pace.

Do you have an iPhone? If so def get the iwatchr app - it's brilliant. Jst use the European - new bit to work out pro points.

Enjoy looking through the disc and just message me if you have any questions. Slimming world works but is so hard to stick to as so much is off limits, I was constantly breaking my diet just because I'd have a lunch meeting or something and eat what was provided and I'd instantly be over my syns just by having the healthiest thing I could!

Good luck with whatever you decide x x

Hello

think im a little late but i also have 5stone to loose xx What do i need to do to get in volved new to it all xx :flirt2:

good Morning Team!
Whos up to start again , we started this May 5th , ho my , and do you know i'm right back to where I started ....
I thought that I would make some changes to This challenge if thats ok with everyone .
With Weigh in If everyone can give me there new start weight Now if there committed to really do this can they give me the results every Tuesday and no later ?
So if they can give me the weight that they lose and the weight they are then .
So are you ready to change ? :)
Thanks all for your kind words once again!

your more than welcome to join

Hello

think im a little late but i also have 5stone to loose xx What do i need to do to get in volved new to it all xx :flirt2:
just let me have your start weight and we will get this challenge going once and for all

Claire , Good about your local pool , yes thet do get run down ... did you try the pool ? Wooohoo 10st 8 , shows you how good it makes you feel , my sister said until you have done something for 21 days it becomes a habbit , well must remember that when day 12 comes lol
Helen , how are you now , are you fighting fit ? you had a fall down the stairs hope all is ok and yes ready to fight once again .
Hclaire , ww i'm glad its working for you , as i know sw you can eat so much and i know some people do , but we also must teach ourselfs to also cut down too .
did you look at the disc ? thats was a good friend to do that , there is a sight on here that does work out pro points .
Sam was telling me about a diet , where are you Sam ?
I will paste that in shortly the site Sam gave me ....
Right , interested or committed ?
i'm dusting off my 100 Days of weight Loss book now by Linda Spangle , help me Linda lol

MsJMC - good to see you back, I hope yesterday went as well as it could have done.

That's fine with me to start the challenge again, I have been steadily losing so my new start weight is 10st 8. I suspect this week will be a Sts though as have had a few eating out sessions!

I still haven't got brave enough to try the pool alone but I'm going swimming tonight with my mate to her local pool. Just gotta dust off my cossie and not worry about how I look in it!

That diet link was interesting, it looks like it would be difficult to follow but I can understand the principle of it. Hope that re-starting your book helps.

Hope everyone comes back and the motivation starts again! x x

Hi everyone sorry I disappeared. Had some health problems and have been diagnosed with Diabetes :(
I would like to join back in at some point but need to get all this sorted :)

right here goes!!

Got weighed at work Monday and was 18 st 6 lb!!!! OMG heavier than when I started this challenge over a month ago!!!

Never mind onward and downward.

I will weigh in next monday and post results then.

MSJMC Welcome back and can you change my stats please.

Come on everyone lets get this done.

What diet are we all following. I don't really know at the minute, using a combination of low carb and shakes.

Speak soon x x

Hello ladies..wow!!!...I miss it here..why was I gone for so long?..honestly I have no excuse,I think it's just one of those things..however I'm back and ready to kick fat where it hurts!!!?
MsJMC nice to see you back..hope you are better than good?..
All Claire's well done ladies and weight watchers works!!!..can't stress that enough
I agree it feels more like being in control of what you consume than a diet.nothing is restricted just be wise about it...
Hey Sarah how are you? And how are the kids?
New lady in the house welcome and bring on the losses..
Ok,I've been good..and now I'm at 16st 6.5lb...yaaayyy!!!!!...I'm getting smaller...
I look forward to posting regularly again and ladies even if we don't make it by the original target of September...we are all gonna have a beautiful all new all slim christmas....???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooooo
Just a quickie from my bed!
Starting weight 14.9 - that was this morning, I put a bit on but not beating myself up!
I haven't had time to look at disc - had a v busy week and last 2 days been cleaning/tidying house for a viewer tomorrow (PLEASE buy it)!!!! I'm going to have a look when they've been.

MsJMC - glad you're back - hope yesterday wasn't too sad for you xx

Good Luck all!!!! Let's all kick ass now! :)

good evening everyone !
sorry didn't get on sooner .....
I will update shortly .
Claire , How did swimming go , did you have fun ?
Yes i got that from Sam that site , but i also need time to look at it .I have been so busy lately , and daughter off today so could not get on here .
Funky mum Karen , hello ! , sorry to hear that about the Diabetes, we will all still be here i'm sure when your ready to join us , is that type 1 or 2 ?
Size16willdo Helen , you say heavesit ever well not for long girl you see lets all knock this out , yes I will update everyones stats shortly . The diet i'm following i want full vlcd , as i have 42 days for a holiday i think to looe , but after i want another diet , i would love to be 2 stone lighter by then , and work on my christmas goal .
Elejesu , yes christmas slim , hey why don't we really try to think of how we will look on that day , because its been a long time since i felt i dressed up , ok will update your stats too .
Halloweenqueen hclaire , 14.9 , your selling , must be stressful time for you , well the tips for selling put the coffee pot on let that smell round the house and fresh bread . let us know how that went .
for now i will be on tonight to update as dinner time .
for me i've had a stress day and really wanted to be in control of my eating , i know that 42 days are my holiday goal i must do vlcd as 2 stone must come off , as i can't breath now by walking so its got to happen i am now 230 ouch , that is not good for someone 5ft 1
ok , and me and you guys and my book will get us there .
be on later to update . so no running off ok ? lol

ok here goes....

size16willdo 18st6.5
indiebabe
Elejesu 16st6.5
Halloweenqueen 14.9
sampard
sarahj79
Msjmc 16st4
c1961
going to be asking for Results every Tuesday.
New start as from now 22 June 2011
anyone whos not got a weight by them please let me have that soon as Thanks !

16st and 8 whole pounds ohhhhh deary me :(

size16willdo 18st6.5
indiebabe
Elejesu 16st 6.5
Halloweenqueen 14.9
samprand 16st 8lbs
sarahj79
Msjmc 16st4
c1961

Ok sam will add you in before i go to bed , don't worry Sam it will be a new start tomorrow , you'll soon perk up .
Hello curvykat , ill add you also , can you give me a starting weight when you can too pleae and welcome to dropping them pounds

size16willdo 18st6.5
indiebabe
Elejesu 16st 6.5
Halloweenqueen 14.9
samprand 16st 8lbs
sarahj79
Msjmc 16st4
c1961

curvykat

eek , thats ok , because you are now saying goodbye to this :) . ok adding this in now

Back