5 Stone for Valentines Day

ld87ld

Enough excuses, enough messing about!

Im famous for excuses, im not doing it anymore, Im going to be healthy just need a kick start at getting there as quick as possible. I have around 7 stone to lose.

On Valentines day I want to feel beautiful. I want to be able to wear a lovely dress when OH takes me out :D:whistle:

So 5 stone for V day! Last weigh in 14th Feb. I will be off plan on xmas day as Im not that good lol, exercise might have to save me over xmas period but I will get rid of 5 stone. Sick of looking at it tbh :eek:

Anyone want to join me?

ld87ld said:
Enough excuses, enough messing about!

Im famous for excuses, im not doing it anymore, Im going to be healthy just need a kick start at getting there as quick as possible. I have around 7 stone to lose.

On Valentines day I want to feel beautiful. I want to be able to wear a lovely dress when OH takes me out :D:whistle:

So 5 stone for V day! Last weigh in 14th Feb. I will be off plan on xmas day as Im not that good lol, exercise might have to save me over xmas period but I will get rid of 5 stone. Sick of looking at it tbh :eek:

Anyone want to join me?

Hey ld x just wanted to pop in and say good luck :D hows it going? X

:D Go on then, I'll join you.

My goal is 5st off which will just get me into the healthy weight catagory, having a specific date to aim for is a good idea!

:eek: it's only 3.5 months away though!

That is a good target date! I might have to join you with that one, I would like to lose another 5 stone and be just under 10st (I'm pretty short)

Although I am only on day two and already having serious doubts about whether I can last for one month!!

Hi,
I will join you if you dont mind!! This is my 1st day!!
5 Stone by Valentines Day would be so wonderful, I need to lose 7st 5lb in total.
I would love to look beautiful on that day and suffer dreadfully with a bad back and I know this weight isnt helping at all.
We will achieve this!!

Count me in as 5 stone would take me so much closer to getting my BMI under control. Then I would be able to get to just "overweight" in time for my OH's birthday in March and to target by September. I need to shift the bulk of my weight ASAP to motivate me and so that I can start more exercise. I'm currently desperate to exercise more but struggling to find something I can do - the gym is too high intensity and I feel faint. Walking is a struggle because of probs with my feet - the muscles and ligaments are stretching and suffering from too much weight on them:( so I'm trying to cycle a few times a week. So many reasons to do this!

Can I join you all too, I would love to lose around 7 stone so this would be a great challenge and a big chunk gone!! Good luck to you all :)

Back