5 stone gone !!!!!!!!!!

WOW well done Phil, bet you feel great! :D xx

The Amazing Shrinking Man
well done Phil:0clapper:

Well done Phil - fantastic loss. I have around another 5stone to go and seeing you lose it in 5months is amazing to see. Gives you a real boost to my moral. :)

Well done, I bet you look sooo much different.

Keep up the good work.

Well done phil fantastic achievement :) xxx

Well done Phil - fantastic loss. I have around another 5stone to go and seeing you lose it in 5months is amazing to see. Gives you a real boost to my moral. :)

Well done, I bet you look sooo much different.

Keep up the good work.

thank you all for your kind words xxxx sorry took so long to reply been rushed of my feet last two days , but that you all xxxxxxx

nice avatar

Well done Phil, that is fantastic, what an achievement, you must feel so different and so much more healthy - you are a real inspiriation!! Bravo!

Many congratulations on such a fantastic weight loss - You are an inspiration!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Just thought id say that is absolutly amazing and you have definatly helped give me the motivation i need to start losing all the weight i piled on from my first year at uni!! lol. well done, id be so proud! :) x

Just thought id say that is absolutly amazing and you have definatly helped give me the motivation i need to start losing all the weight i piled on from my first year at uni!! lol. well done, id be so proud! :) x

thank you kelz , good luck on your weight loss journey , i know you will do great, if you need any tips or advice everyone on here is great and will be happy to help, i look forward to reading your post :):):):):):)

Oh Phill, here I was thinking what an amazing inspiration you are, and then I noticed the Man U avatar and lost all respect for you.... LOL I joke (a bit :p) xx

Back