5 stone loss in 3 months anyone??

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi

I was told by my old cdc that he had a few people who had lost 5st in 3mths:eek:
I was wondering if there was anyone on here who had managed to do that, and did they do anything like gym, how much did they weigh to start with ect. Because i really would love to lose that much.:D:D

It's more possible if you're a man, as they tend to lose more weight than women. If you have a lot to lose, then it may also come off quicker. However in general, I think including the the first month, in which you lose much quicker, the average weight loss could be between 3 to 3 and a half stone.

If you count on about a stone a month (if you stick to the diet) then that is about right, and I think that's ace as it'd take you a darn sight longer with another diet

x

Thanks for the replies. Wow they are fabulous losses. I always aim for 1stone a month but i just wondered if anyone had really lost that much because i think to do that you would probably be heavier than me. I try to drink between 4-6l a day so hopefully wont take to long:D

I am aiming for at least 4 stone in 3 months. By next week I will have lost 2 stone in a month and then a stone per month for the next two should take me to at least 4. I would be ecstatic with 5!

Wow, just checked my card from my first time and I actually lost 5st in 3 months and one week so I guess it can pretty much be done! x

I am currently doing LL which is similar to Cambridge I am female and since starting LL I have now lost 8 stone in just under 5 months, so yes it is posssible.

It seems that some people bodies are more atuned to vlcds and lose the weight much quicker, luckily I am one of them.

WOW 8 stone in 5mths pancras that is absolutely brilliant i would be extremly happy with that loss.
Thanks for all the replies..i will just keep glugging the water and see my reward:D:D

i'm 1lb under 5 stone, and thats in 14 weeks so just over 3 months! :D
I came onto the diet thinking that a stone a month would be amazing....the fact its come off quicker is even better! :D:D:D but its slowed down something rotten now....i'm not even losing 1 stone a month so i'm a victim of my own success in a way! But its a long journey....and i'm in it for the long run so onwards and downwards! :D
xxx

Id aim for around 1 stone per month, thats about the rate i managed when i was doing a lot of walking alongside very healthy eating

i think id struggle to get 5 stone in 3 months unless by miracle i start losing a stone a week. it is possible but dont aim too high it can lead to dissapointment, im on ss and stuck to it 100% im a bit dissapointed with my losses the past couple of weeks but other than doing what im doing not much else so just got to leave your body to loose it how it wants to. fingers crossed i have a better one this week my fat just doesnt want to leave home. good luck with your first weigh in!

I am currently doing LL which is similar to Cambridge I am female and since starting LL I have now lost 8 stone in just under 5 months, so yes it is posssible.

It seems that some people bodies are more atuned to vlcds and lose the weight much quicker, luckily I am one of them.

8 stone wow thats brillant, if you dont mind me asking what was your start weight? I am hoping that I am going to lose around 5 stone in 3 months too but 8 would be like yeahhhhh, well done anyways chick

8 stone wow thats brillant, if you dont mind me asking what was your start weight?

Her start weight is in her details on the left hand side <----- :)

Haven't had chance to read all the replies (I can hear my toddler stirring so wanted to reply quicly!) but I've been on cd for 2 months and I've lost 3 and a half stone, 31lbs on my first month and 16 on my second, if I lose another 16 this month then that wouldn't have me that far away from 5 stone in 3 months!

hi i lost that amount on LL i was 100% and drank 5ltrs everyday
and swam 2x a week
think its all to do with the water x

i lost 4 stone in 3 month :) Defo bigger losses with a man. Think 5 stone is too high a target - i alway worked on a stone a month - luckily i lost 2 stone in first month so worked even better for me

Back