5 stone to go ...

lealee

hey all
My names leanne and I'm 24 years old !! I start the cambridge diet tomorrow and it cannot come quick enough !! I am slightly nervus tho as the thought of not eating does petrify me !! I'm just praying I can stick to it !! I'm 5 ft 4 inches n weigh 14st and 7 lbs !! And I'm a size 18, I never used to be fat, and iv alway thought iv held my weight quite well, but recently my eldest daughter who's 5 tells me my bum walks to far behing me, and she does this really hilarious impression of me !! I don't want to be like this anymore so I am really hoping this works for me !! Xx:)

Welcome Leanne! I'm new here too....and I also have about 5-6 stone to lose!!
I'm on day 2 and I'm not finding it that bad at all, and I'm rubbish normally when it comes to dieting! Thre are some really inspirational journeys documented on here which I have found really helpful.. Good Luck on your journey xx

Hey !! Thank u !! I read one the otherday, deflating the bouncycastle ... Such a inspirational woman!! I'm glad ur not finding it too bad !! Hope I manage ok lol !! I totally flop when it comes to dieting !! Let me know how much u loose on ur first weigh inn xxx

I certainly will. Weigh in is on the 10th. Feel free to read my diary too called my journey :)
I'm feeling really optimistic and this forum is an amazing support xx

Fab ill look for it now !! Its great when u can spk to ppl who r going through how u feel !! Yeah this forum looks ace from what iv seen of it !! Xx

aww - glad you found my diary useful. i read loads of diaries when i started, it really does help.

Hi leelea, how did you get on today?? Xx

Hey spangles, yeh it took me 2 days to read ur diary but my god uv done soo amazing !! Well done u !!! I di did ok thanks lily, I'm not too hungry either so all good :) well after work this afternoon my other half and kids met me, and they all decided they wanted a subway !!! How nice of them to sit there infront of me eating yummy subs !! I could of cryed, at that point I was really hungry too !! I did well tho, I sat there sipping water !! Lol xx

Oh I can imagine how hard that would of been. I'm worried about weekends. It's ok in the week when I have a routine. This will be my first weekend so it will be a major test for me!! Fingers crossed xx

LilyPotter said:
Oh I can imagine how hard that would of been. I'm worried about weekends. It's ok in the week when I have a routine. This will be my first weekend so it will be a major test for me!! Fingers crossed xx

this is exactlllly my problem!! even tonight my boyfs parents are having a dinner party and my boyf is eating burger king,cheese and beer.

testing times!!!!

Maybe I will just shove something up my nose so I can't smell all the tempting food!! Haha xx

Omg tell me about it!!! I'm ok when I'm at work, cos even tho I work for greggs I just don't think about food, but I know the minuit I'm at home all day tomorrow, that's it, its gonna be on my mind constantly !! Ohh iv had such a banging head all day today, really struggled, I think I'm coming down with that cold everyone seems to have !!!

I really can't believe my oh, yesterday it was subway, and then this evening he had a large dominos pizza !! Talk about rubbing it in my face !!! I was sooo close to punching him lol !!!

I wish u both good luck over the weekend ... :) xx

Morning! How have you been getting on Hun? Xx

Hey hun !! Iv found today really really easy, I was a bit tmpted when cooking the girls food. But other than that its been fine, just tryed to keep myself busy really !! Can't wait for weigh day on thursday !! Just want to see how much iv lost ... I hope iv lost, will be pretty dis heartened if I havnt!!! How are you getting on, urs ur weigh dau soon isn't it, how are u feeling about it !??

I'm soo angry at myself !! Whilst dishing up my girls macaroni cheese for lunch, I went and took two mouthfulls, I'm so angry, I can't believe I done it !!! The thing is, I want even hungry !!! I just wanted a lil taste !!! The porridge iv found is foul, think I will go for the bars next week !!! Ooo I do I hope I havnt ruiend the plan !!

lealee said:
I'm soo angry at myself !! Whilst dishing up my girls macaroni cheese for lunch, I went and took two mouthfulls, I'm so angry, I can't believe I done it !!! The thing is, I want even hungry !!! I just wanted a lil taste !!! The porridge iv found is foul, think I will go for the bars next week !!! Ooo I do I hope I havnt ruiend the plan !!

i would draw a line under it and move on hun. in the grand scheme of things you will not have done yourself damage so it is important not to give up and lose heart, you will feel more guilty if you stop altogether..so put it behind you and carry on!! it goes to show how easy it is to eat unknowlingly though doesnt it..and out of habit rather than hunger.

keep going hun xxxxxx

Back