5 Week Challenge Anyone?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi,

I am doing my own challenge (I feel I follow the diet a bit more strictly if I have to record it each week on the challenge).

Anyway, I know its not Easter or Christmas or anything special, but I go away on 21st May so it's special to me. Anyone who would like to join in is welcome :D

I will post my weight when I WI on Wednesday.

Mia - 14lb

Count me in too! Need to get back on track, not expecting much for next weeks weigh in as I have a hen weekend, but will try my hardest!
I'd love to lose 14lbs by 21st May too

Thanks girls. I've copied and pasted in alphabetical order to make it easier - good luck x

Babystar31 - 20lb
*jenjen* - 14lb
lhs78 - 14lb
Mia -14lb

Had my first weigh in for this challenge this morning and weighed in at 11 4, so 3 lbs up on last week, but was expected as i completely fell off the wagon at the weekend, annoyingly I have a hen weekend this weekend, paid lots of money for it and will involve food and drink, I'm going to try to make sensible choices, and this week in the build up I'm having 2 shakes and a 400 cal meal with higher carbs, so not to go into ketosis - not good with alcohol as I have experiance of!!!! So not expecting a big loss next week, but if I can maintain I will be happy, then hopefully a couple of weeks of big losses!!

Count me in I would love to lose 14lb :) I weighed in at 12.7 this morning.

lhs78 said:
Had my first weigh in for this challenge this morning and weighed in at 11 4, so 3 lbs up on last week, but was expected as i completely fell off the wagon at the weekend, annoyingly I have a hen weekend this weekend, paid lots of money for it and will involve food and drink, I'm going to try to make sensible choices, and this week in the build up I'm having 2 shakes and a 400 cal meal with higher carbs, so not to go into ketosis - not good with alcohol as I have experiance of!!!! So not expecting a big loss next week, but if I can maintain I will be happy, then hopefully a couple of weeks of big losses!!

Yep I am up after a cheat on fri and have a day off this mon :S

Hope everyone is doing well. Tonight is my WI but of course this will be my starting weight, I wont class this week as losing anything (though I doubt I will have lost anyway after my weekend :(). Never mind - onwards and upwards eh?

Defo! I put on 4lbs at my weigh in this week, kick up the bum had and on for a good week this week! Good luck with WI xx

I'm up for it! 20 pounds plz :) 16stone 5pounds as of yesterday :(

Hope I've got everyone in :)

Babystar31 - 20lb
Carly - 14lb
Dreamingmaid - 20lb
*jenjen* - 14lb
KatHmum - 14lb
lhs78 - 14lb
Mia -14lb
precious - 14lb
samprand -20lb

Had my WI tonight and only lost 1.5lb. Not happy about it, but I can't complain after what I've put away over the weekend :)

So, my starting weight is 11st 10.5lb, need to lose 14lb to get challenge goal of 10st 10.5lb.

babystar31 said:
Defo! I put on 4lbs at my weigh in this week, kick up the bum had and on for a good week this week! Good luck with WI xx

I'm up 1 1/2 lbs on 10 days ago WI but shhhhhh don't write that down!!!

Mia said:
Had my WI tonight and only lost 1.5lb. Not happy about it, but I can't complain after what I've put away over the weekend :)

So, my starting weight is 11st 10.5lb, need to lose 14lb to get challenge goal of 10st 10.5lb.

At least it wasn't a gain Mia :) good luck!!!!

I'll jump in too pls chick xxx

I'm gonna hope for 14.6 lb off .... My weight this morning was 12 stone 11.6 lb
I wanna be 11.11 hmmm.. OCD numbers kicking in i think ;)

Babystar31 - 20lb
Carly - 14lb
Dreamingmaid - 20lb
*jenjen* - 14lb
KatHmum - 14lb
lhs78 - 14lb
Mia -14lb
nomoremuffintop -14.6lb
precious - 14lb
samprand -20lb

Back