5 weeks in!!!!

Hi all

What a very happy girl I am today! having not been weighed for 2 weeks, I was pleasantly suprised when I stepped on my consultants scales this morning to find i've lost another 11 pounds!!!!!!!! in 2 weeks.

I've now lost 2 stone 4 pounds in 5 weeks. I can't quite believe it. i treated myself with a trip to the shops and bought some new tops (2 sizes smaller) and a pair of trousers!

What a fantastic feeling xxxxxx

Well done Sue .. terrific weight loss!! Congrats on the 2 sizes down too .. you are cruising through this .. .long may it continue!!!

Congrats!!!

Well done!!!!!!

What an inspiration you are to us newies:)

Hope I'm in the same boat as you soon.

I bet it was great buying new clothes, can't wait to buy something fitted instead of baggy stuff. My aim is to buy knee high boots that I can do up.oooooh can't wait.

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey, funny you should mention Knee high boots. I tried them on today and for the first time they zipped all the way up!! That has NEVER happened to me before.

It really is a fantastic feeling when you start to buy smaller clothes.

I'm sure you'll be absolutley fantastic doing Cambridge. You can't fail if you follow the rules!

Good luck xx

Well done Sue, at this rate you will be at goal in super fast time!!! Could you let me have a bit of your willpower and success?? LOL!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey. Sarahxx.

I'm sooo jealous about the boots!!

You never know...knee high today...eventually thigh high;)

Well at least that's what my hubbys got in mind. Think I'll settle with knee high tho.

Tracey

Hi, i;m the same, but I have bought knee high boots, but from Evan's with extra wide calves!!! It would be nice to get some from a normal shop!!

Congratulations, that is a fantastic loss, you will soon be in that bikini for your summer holidays!!

Love

Hi, i;m the same, but I have bought knee high boots, but from Evan's with extra wide calves!!! It would be nice to get some from a normal shop!!

I also got some from Evans this winter....3 pairs...yeah I got carried away but they have never been off my feet. Unfortately even when I loose weight I still have very big calves so would still struggle to get boots.

Well done SD1722. What a fantastic loss for 5 weeks, Ive also done 5 weeks but only lost 20lb in comparrison to your large loss, but Im still made up and it is lovely to fit into loads of different clothes and to actually chose what I want to wear rather than have only what will fit. Keep up the good work.:D

all your own handiwork!!xx

Wow, that really IS an incredible weight loss. Well done!!

Hi all

What a very happy girl I am today! having not been weighed for 2 weeks, I was pleasantly suprised when I stepped on my consultants scales this morning to find i've lost another 11 pounds!!!!!!!! in 2 weeks.

I've now lost 2 stone 4 pounds in 5 weeks. I can't quite believe it. i treated myself with a trip to the shops and bought some new tops (2 sizes smaller) and a pair of trousers!

What a fantastic feeling xxxxxx

WOW !!! that is an amazing loss :D

you are doing SO SO well - keep up the good work !

love

Debz
xx

Hi sue,well done brilliant losses in just five weeks! I went shopping today too and doesnt it feel great to be going down sizes! Keep up the good work,

Nikki

How fantastic!! well done you.. and it's great to hear from someone who as a few weeks in front and doing so welll - you ARE an inspiration!

Back