5 weeks no loss..

Hi guys

I am really losing the will now, I've spent the last 5 weeks with no loss and now i've gained 4 lbs :(
I originally lost 20lb before my wedding and it came off really easily, since I went on holiday and came back theres been no loss

Any tips? I do green days

Have you posted your food diary on here for people to have a look at? Must be so frustrating for you:(

I wonder if it's because my food is so repetitive but before SW i was eating lots of take aways and sugary stuff so can't understand why I wouldn't lose on a healthy diet now and I still have 2 stone till target

Although on red/green you don't need 1/3 superfree it can only but help.
Do you eat meat? I reckon a week (or even 3 or 4 days in the week) of red would kickstart you!

I am giving it a go, have done a red day today -

lunch - bacon and eggs on ww bread
dinner - slow cooked beef n veggies

however i am now starving!

Have you tried mashed swede? I swear by it as a spud substitute (a spudstitute ha ha)
I find it really filling and have a massive mound of it.

I know carbs seem more filling but i saw on tv that protein actually keeps you fuller for longer.

How about making up some free soup so you can have a mug of it whenever you feel peckish? I used to buy all the reduced veg at Tesco and boil it up with bovril, Worcester sauce, herbs and garlic. A quick whoosh with the whizzer, yummmmm!

If all you've eaten today is 1 sandwich & beef & veggies no wonder you're starving, you need to eat more.

Don't forget your hexa/b's snack on fruit, yoghurts, low syn food.

Have your syns, yes post your diary & ask people to look at it & let you know what they think. Are you weighing your hexa/b's? are you drinking enough water?

drink lots of water and give something new a try - red day sounds good :) keep a more detailed food diary and post regularly, don't worry about being repetitive, people will help you come up with new suggestions :)

did i mention water already? oh yes, i did, lol! are you having enough syns? sometimes we assume less syns = lovely losses, not always the case. also, sometimes the things that we forget to write down are the ones that have syns, and more than we can imagine. my first week, i measured out some coke (drink!), just enough for 1 syn, took one look at it and laughed. then i topped it up a bit more for 7 syns, as it was the end of my week and i had about 11 syns to use, and totally forgot to write it down!

you don't need to be starving right now! take a look at ellebear's food diary, i know she does mainly red days... take some ideas while munching on some strawberries - superspeed!

oh and drink some water! xxx

There's gotta be something going wrong for you not to lose, however it could be the smallest thing!!

I'm sure the knowledgeable lovelies on here will be able to spy it it if you do a proper food diary!!

In teh meantime...
Are you writing EVERYTHING down?
Are you measuring (accurately) your HE's and Syns?
Are you making sure you are differentiating between free and superfree? (i.e I was counting peas as SF for a long time)
Are you making sure you syn drinks etc?
Are you actually sticking to plan? (we all have a moment of madness where biscuits don't count as calories!!)

Could be any of these little things, so do us a proper breakdown of eveyrthing that passes your lips, and someone will be able to spot it!!

:)

are you pregnant? Sorry to butt in with this but my friend kept saying that SW wasn;'t working and put weight on and STS each week - and was desperately in need of answers, when she realised she'd missed and that she was indeed pregnant - quite unexpected.

AND ............... if you are eating the same every week and not losing you need to mix up the mix a bit and eat a bit differently.

I had a new start at SW a few years ago and lost only a pound in the first week, I was really upset as I'd followed the plan 100% - however, I had had cherries and bananas and grapes every day - and LOADS of them. The C said that I had probably overdone the fruit - and to cut out the ones I'd been eating - I changed to apples (x 2 per day) and oranges - cut out the bananas, grapes and cherries and lost about 5lb's the 2nd week.

I also don't lose weight doing green - red is much better for me.

HTH in some way.

Good luck for the next week or two - and you become a loser again.

Gilly x

I Have posted before but i am in the same situation with no weight loss on easy and now on red.

And looks like your losses have started to pick up!! Well done for not giving up!! Not all plans work for everyone, its all about finding your niche!!

:)

Hi guys

Any tips? I do green days

I am really losing the will now, I've spent the last 5 weeks with no loss and now i've gained 4 lbs :(
I originally lost 20lb before my wedding and it came off really easily, since I went on holiday and came back theres been no loss

don't give up. as the other members say mix up your days, get your HEA and HEB. Fill up of free, and FF Yogurts. Drink plenty of water. keep going it will change

Back