Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

50 posts?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by newmaks, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. newmaks

newmaks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi, does anyone know when I'll be able to post a profile picture? I get the feeling it's once I've done 50 posts, but this isnt written anywhere. What other things will I be able to do once I've reached 50 posts? Or is it more? I cant even contact an administrator to ask as it wont let me send private messages.

Thanks, newmaks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  4. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's really annoying not being able to do things!! I want to write more in my signature and I can't until my rep power goes up.
    Bingbong x

Berryred and sleepybird like this.
  5. aussieraquel

aussieraquel loving minimins!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah I think I have just passed 50 as now I have a PM box, I better go read that thread and find out

6. joe2009

joe2009 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    thanks for the info, didn't know myself :)

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

if you play the word association game it will help get your posts up over 50 quicker + the more you post the more space you get for your signiture :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.