50 shades of grey books

Just finished book 3 ... Now what!

I read all 3 books in under 2 weeks. Totally loved it and now very sadly keep thinking about what happened to them!! LOL

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Becca Wecca said:
I loved the books. I literally couldn't put them down until I had read them all. And after I had withdrawal symptoms for a few days. I needed Mr Gray in my life!

Agree! :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Hubby just had a heart attack and the girls he works with blame it on the sneaky peaks he"s been having of theirs!!! ;-)

Do you want The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy?

For those who are not familiar with Rice's trilogy, the story starts off with a prince finding Sleeping Beauty. He has sex with her while she's still asleep (in the real world, we call that rape) and then she wakes up. She is soon tied up naked and paraded around on the prince's way back to his kingdom. The way he explains it to her, she is so beautiful that she need not cover her nakedness. Everyone, he insists, will appreciate her beauty. Once they get to his kingdom, she joins a bunch of other captured princes and princesses, all of whom are forced to do all manner of unspeakable sex acts, sometimes in front of audiences. Each captured person even has their own caretaker of sorts. It's almost like an NC-17 version of Suzanne Collins' "The Hunger Games."

I read this trilogy after reading the 50 Shades trilogy...I have to say I was a bit shocked! :eek: Lol!

Hubby just had a heart attack and the girls he works with blame it on the sneaky peaks he"s been having of theirs!!! ;-)

I hope he is okay. It must be difficult for you.

I have read them and couldn't put them down! My life was ruled by Mr Grey and I was gutted when I finished them, I wanted to start them all over again lol. My dad is even reading them now

Wizzy73 said:
I have read them and couldn't put them down! My life was ruled by Mr Grey and I was gutted when I finished them, I wanted to start them all over again lol. My dad is even reading them now

Am glad I'm not the only one! Definitely improved my marriage too ;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

*Emsie* said:
Ha ha ha I was too busy reading to do any funny business ;)

I finished them 3 weeks ago and it's still having the effect, nearly called the hubby Mr Grey! Lol ;-)

i too have read all three books and am totally lost. loved them and read them all in 3 weeks too just couldnt put them down.

I was rushed into hospital a couple of months ago with my gall bladder , I read all 3 in 5 days ..... Was completly lost for a few days after , also has improved our love life and hubby keeps reminding me its extra exercise !!! Although every now and again I look on my EBay account and see all sorts of S/M and B/D that my beloved has stuck on there to wind me up , yesterday there was a love swing for £300..... Me thinks not lol

A couple of the women at work have read them and said they didnt think much of them and thought the books were mild! made me feel like a total prude! haha

I don't know how they will be able to make it into 3 films as once you take all the sex out there isn't a lot of content really is there. Not enough for 3 films. Can't wait to be proved wrong though....

tara40 said:
I don't know how they will be able to make it into 3 films as once you take all the sex out there isn't a lot of content really is there. Not enough for 3 films. Can't wait to be proved wrong though....

I wonder who will be Mr Grey?! Will ruin it for me probably ;-)

Back