Current Alpro list:

300ml Alpro Soya Dairy Free Soya Milk, Organic Sweetened
300ml Alpro Soya Dairy Free Soya Milk, Original Sweetened
300ml Alpro Soya Dairy Free Soya Milk, Original Unweetened
350ml Alpro Soya Dairy Free Soya Milk, Unsweetened
400ml Alpro Soya Light Dairy Free Soya Milk, Sweetened
450ml Alpro Soya Almond Milk, ambient/chilled
500ml Alpro Soya Light Dairy Free Soya Milk, Unsweetened

Thankyou for that :) the alpro light doesn't specify sweetened or unsweetened but looking at the ingredients there doesn't seem to be any additional sweetner so U assume its the 500ml one

Well I had 450ml of Kara coconut as HxA yesterday and am having 500ml of Alpro Soya light today.....can't get over how much it is! I'm so used to minimising my milk just to make it last it's awesome to have so much....feels too good to be true!

Has anyone seen the Alpro Light sweetened variety anywhere? I can only find the unsweetened one and been to every supermarket in last two days searching.

Well I had 450ml of Kara coconut as HxA yesterday and am having 500ml of Alpro Soya light today.....can't get over how much it is! I'm so used to minimising my milk just to make it last it's awesome to have so much....feels too good to be true!

Has anyone seen the Alpro Light sweetened variety anywhere? I can only find the unsweetened one and been to every supermarket in last two days searching.

I saw some light in the chiller today in Sainsbury's but couldn't tell you if it was sweetened or not, sorry. I don't buy it and try to avoid the aisles that I don't need to see as much as possible. The big superstores are your best bet. Why not ring ahead save you a trip? :)

Pls help I'm not at a class currently really need to know Morrisons nu me tomato and mozz pasta 350g . Thanks

Back