50lbs down in 10 weeks..

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
:bliss::bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

:scale:

I've now lost 50lbs since starting cambridge 10 weeks ago.. It's not an easy diet and there have been days when I have really missed eating - just simple things like a bowl of chilli or some carrots and houmous.. I start moving up through the plans tomorrow as we're going on holiday in 9 weeks and I want to be off cambridge by the time we go - I've just got 4lbs to go until I lose my baby weight(why did I eat so much cake while pg?!) and then just another stone to go after that, I'm hoping the next 9 weeks will let me lose that final 18lbs..

Cambridge is an amazing journey - I've met a lot of sceptics along the way, a lot of people who tell me I'm going to put it all back on (cheers for that) or that they know someone who did as soon as they stopped (yada yada yada) but people are now starting to say well done which is lovely..

I'm now well and truly in to size 16 clothes AND I even fitted in to a monsoon dress yesterday which is a size 14!!! It was a little snug but would have been perfectly wearable!! I can walk for miles now and not be out of breath by the end of the first field, I can sit crosslegged sideways in the bath if I'm talking to my husband, we all have more room in bed when co-sleeping with our toddler, I can walk around town with her in a sling and not feel like an overweight blob who doesn't deserve to be a mum as people are judging me (and they did judge - the people who asked me what I fed my baby were surprised it wasn't pie and chips, mardy assuming cows) and I just feel so so much better!

So upwards on to maintainance now - and time for me to prove everyone wrong again, that I'll still carry on losing over the next few weeks and I am NOT going to put it back on again as soon as I come off the diet!!

Well done to you!! What an amazing weight loss and how fantastic will you feel on your holiday in 9 weeks time?

Love the picture of your little one above as well.

Cambridge isn't easy, but I don't think that any diet is particularly easy. What you have proved to everyone is that you are capable of sticking to something really difficult and coming out the other side much slimmer and a lot happier. So sod the skeptics!!

Well done to you!! You sound so happy and so you should be.

Love

Rosie xxx

Sunflowers..
Well done hon you have done fantastically well thank you so much for sharing with us..
Cambridge is a fantastic diet and it can be hard but its all so worth it as you have found out, as I am sure you look great.
I understand so much when you say about people saying things to you I have it so much even now.. I am never going to put it all back on.... We will prove all of them wrong not even for them but for ourselves..
Wishing you all the best up the steps towards maintenance.
xxx

Well done, you have done really well and must be a yummy mummy now! It's inspiring to read of your success, CD is so fab and clearly works if you do it properly:)

WELL DONE..... whoo hoo Its so great to hear the motivational stories. I am so pleased you are being sensible and planning working up through the steps. Just remember to post your piccies for some more motivation

Thanks for such an inspiring post; I can't wait to reach a 50lb loss. One of the many reasons that I re-started dieting was finding myself getting too tubby to fit comfortably in the bath -it's amazing how weight loss makes everyday life much more straight-forward.
Well done Sunflower!

Well done hun that is amazing! Your doing fabulous and your right, its a hard but worth while journey!
I would rather do this for myself and have all the sceptics watch on as the weight drops off than do nothing and continue with binge eating!

Keep up the good work....your so close to goal now! :D

xxx

Well done, you that's amazing! Good on you! xxx

I can feel the enthusiasm and energy you have in the tone of your email – how fab 50lbs in 10 weeks is amazing ... really wonderful,
It’s just so very sad that people judge people on looks but sadly this is the society we live in,
i know you must look and feel a 1000 times better but doing it to be a healthy mum i know must have been your main goal ... what a fanatics gift for your little one ((hugs))

Well done and thanks for sharing. Great losses on the diet and wish you all the best for stepping up through the stages and into maintenance. Am sure you will have a fab holiday, feeling and looking great and enoying the time with your family.

Well done :D

Whoop whoop - congratulations to you..... I love hearing good success stories, helps with motivation! xx

Congrats Sunflower! Hearing your story motivates me to keep on going, this diet really DOES work.

Thanks for posting such good news. I start SS+ tomorrow (never having done a vlcd before) and look forward to 10 weeks time when hopefully I can post a similar story. Just wondering if I can do as week as you! if yes I would be over half way there!

congratulations :)

What an amazing journey, 50lbs down and you can definitely feel the confidence oozing out of your email.
Have a lovely holiday :wavey:

Back