50lbs gone - thats quite hard to imagine

peachy1982

Silver Member
So, I have lost 50lbs.
But I just can't visualise it.
Been on the internet to see what 50lbs is and I came up with this.

50lb fish.

that is a big fish

WOW!!!

50 pounds!!! That is a BIG Fish:character0053:

Peachy well done:happy096:

congrats022.gif

Love Mini xxx

WOWEEEEEEEEE - Well done you. You must feel really proud of yourself. You don't realize what you've actually been carrying around with you till you visualise it like that.
Many congratulations to you
Tansyx:)

Superb weight loss ! You are right when you think of things in the perspective of objects you can really quantify your acheivements. I always say to people that i've lost a posh spice.

Oh thanks guys.
I also forgot to mention that I have now gone from obese to just overweight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BMI of 29.4
Started off at BMI 37.3

yipee

Well Done Peach!! That's amazing!! Fair play to you for stickinbg with it.

Big Fish = Big Motivation!!!!

thought there was a smell on the web site .................. well done xx

excellent weight loss peachy. and congrats on being only overweight now!

50lb is about the size of a 4 - 5 year old child. 55lb is the weight of a sack of potatoes! You are right about it being hard to visualise. It hit home for me when I had lost almost 3 stones as that was the weight of my 3 year old at the time. If I try to carry her I can only manage a short walk, but was walking with that weight under my skin for 10 years!

Well done Peachy, you have done great!

I visualise my loss by looking at my children ... my 5 year old daughter weighs about as much as I have got rid of ... I pick her up and struggle and think 'I used to carry this amount of weight on me all the time'!

Well done - Fantastic achievement. :)

Back