52 pound gone

phill1978

wants to get slim
lost 3 pound at WI this morning yeah!!!!! now lost 52 pound and a member of the fifty pound club ( if there is one lol) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congraulations, that's a brilliant achievement!

Well done phil - you could always start your own club :) I can apply for membership in a few months

How did the trouser shopping trip go - any joy?

Last edited:
Wooo! Well done! I am a member of that club too!

thank you all xxx very happy went to get pair of jean didnt find any to fit ,im now a size 46/48 rather than a 4-5 xxxl, will have to look on net later x

Brilliant Phil:woohoo:

How are you feeling? How is the MRS getting on?

You have done so well in such a short space of time:party0049: well done again

Brilliant Phil:woohoo:

How are you feeling? How is the MRS getting on?

You have done so well in such a short space of time:party0049: well done again

thank you xxx the mrs is 2 pound away from 2 stone she doing brilliant thank you (and she looks great)

i feel strange after losing 50 pound, half of me is still in shock , the other half think why did i wait so long to do this! , but im really happy thanks ( looking forward to the next 50)

i feel strange after losing 50 pound, half of me is still in shock , the other half think why did i wait so long to do this! , but im really happy thanks ( looking forward to the next 50)

The difference is amazing! Looking at that trousers picture, bet it makes you feel on top of the world!

It doesn't matter that you started now, the point is you bothered to start at all, so better late than never!

So do I pay you my membership fee :D:p

Well done on your weight loss and thanks for the support as always.

Yeah, that'll be a million quid, please! :D

Back