5ft8, what's you goal weight??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 12 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I am just under 5ft8in tall. I have no idea what to set as my target weight... when I followed WW the auto target weight for me would have made me look like a bit of string. To those that are 5ft8 also, what is your target weight?? I would like to be a size 10-12 ideally... x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm the same height and have set mine as 10.5 stone but to be honest i cant remember the last time i was anywhere near that (birth probably, lol) so will have to review as i go along.

What did WW have as your goal? congrats so far:D:D

4. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey hun,

Im 5ft 9 and my final target is 10 stones 7 lbs.

Im currently a size 12 (depending where i shop!) on the bottom but will be a 10 when i get down to this weight as i was 10, 4 for a few years.

Have you done a P.A.T for this to work out your lowest possible weight?

5. Konvictz

Konvictz Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.99%)
    Diet:
    No diet just running and weight training.
    let me give you a peice of advise i got from a professional.

there is no ideal weight because people bodys are different.

so you should be looking at your body and deciding how much you have to loose.

the way i will do it is concentrate on fat burning with weights + cardio. and once the loose the 'fat' in my body, i will be happy.

weight is no issue for me, i dont care what my weight is as long as im getting rid of the fat.

6. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    I'm 5ft 9, (tho when i got measured by the nurse last week she said i was 5ft 8?? must have shrunk!! HAHA :D)

I wanted to be 10stone - but sat down at thought about it, and decided 11stone is going to be my goal - when i get to goal and i feel i could loose a few more lbs i prob will do :D x

7. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm also 5ft 9" and the lowest I have got to in recent years has been 10 stone 10lbs which I have to say, I was more than happy with.
    I was a size 12 on top and 12/14 on the bottom...I have child bearing hips!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.