5ft8, what's you goal weight??

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I am just under 5ft8in tall. I have no idea what to set as my target weight... when I followed WW the auto target weight for me would have made me look like a bit of string. To those that are 5ft8 also, what is your target weight?? I would like to be a size 10-12 ideally... x

I'm the same height and have set mine as 10.5 stone but to be honest i cant remember the last time i was anywhere near that (birth probably, lol) so will have to review as i go along.

What did WW have as your goal? congrats so far:D:D

Hey hun,

Im 5ft 9 and my final target is 10 stones 7 lbs.

Im currently a size 12 (depending where i shop!) on the bottom but will be a 10 when i get down to this weight as i was 10, 4 for a few years.

Have you done a P.A.T for this to work out your lowest possible weight?

let me give you a peice of advise i got from a professional.

there is no ideal weight because people bodys are different.

so you should be looking at your body and deciding how much you have to loose.

the way i will do it is concentrate on fat burning with weights + cardio. and once the loose the 'fat' in my body, i will be happy.

weight is no issue for me, i dont care what my weight is as long as im getting rid of the fat.

I'm 5ft 9, (tho when i got measured by the nurse last week she said i was 5ft 8?? must have shrunk!! HAHA :D)

I wanted to be 10stone - but sat down at thought about it, and decided 11stone is going to be my goal - when i get to goal and i feel i could loose a few more lbs i prob will do :D x

Back