Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

5lb in two weeks

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by ashleigh23, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. ashleigh23

ashleigh23 Full Member

I was currently doing slimfast but got a bit bored. so done it every other day kind of but still limited myself to 1300 cals a day so just decided from today iam going to calorie count.and ive lost 5lb in the last 2 weeks.i didnt think i would have lost much cause ive had a few take aways but wasnt over eating during the day so maybe thts why.and i go a hour and half walk most days.but from today iam guna be stricter and just have one take out a week.i cant beleive it lol.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Well done on your loss - that is brilliant! It just goes to show how effective calorie counting is when you stick at it. I also eat take aways every now and again but when you even it out over the week, the excess doesn't have too much of an impact :)

4. ashleigh23

ashleigh23 Full Member

Thank you i was so supprised.i even bought digital scales today to make sure cause i had the older scales and wasnt sure if it was right lol.i tried slimfast but all i was thinking about was food.but this seems to be better.what calories do you stick to a day?xx

5. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I eat around 1300 a day but more on weekends which is when I tend to exercise most. If I go over on any day I try to reduce calories the next day to make up for it but I always have a day at the weekend where I eat more! I have dropped 2 (almost 3) dress sizes on this plan as it's totally changed my eating habits xx

6. ashleigh23

ashleigh23 Full Member

Really thts amazing well done.im a bit bad at weekends cause i see my boyfriend eating junk lol.but iam determind this weekend to be gud.but thts when i was on slimfast though and wanted to eat food.i do a hour and half walk with the dog most days.how many lb week do you tend to lose?x

7. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Brilliant! I'm on 1200 net (I'm pretty short- and do exercise most days so eat those calories on top) this week - I was on 1000 but then was told off! So it's really encouraging to see people eating a bit more and still losing fantastic amounts.

8. ashleigh23

ashleigh23 Full Member

Thanks yeah its good.im wee to 5 ft 3.why where you told of for eating 1000?

9. ashleigh23

ashleigh23 Full Member

Thanks i was supprised cause i had a few take outs lol.weighed myself this morning and lost another 1lb since wed.so hopefully lose 1 or 2 more by wed comming.x

10. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I was told off because I'm pretty active (burn at least 2k cals a week) and 1k calories is below the recommended minimum for the average woman.

11. ashleigh23

ashleigh23 Full Member

Aww where.u would think u would lose more weight though eh.but doesnt work like tht wish it did lol.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.