5lb in two weeks

ashleigh23

I was currently doing slimfast but got a bit bored. so done it every other day kind of but still limited myself to 1300 cals a day so just decided from today iam going to calorie count.and ive lost 5lb in the last 2 weeks.i didnt think i would have lost much cause ive had a few take aways but wasnt over eating during the day so maybe thts why.and i go a hour and half walk most days.but from today iam guna be stricter and just have one take out a week.i cant beleive it lol.x

Well done on your loss - that is brilliant! It just goes to show how effective calorie counting is when you stick at it. I also eat take aways every now and again but when you even it out over the week, the excess doesn't have too much of an impact :)

Morrigan said:
Well done on your loss - that is brilliant! It just goes to show how effective calorie counting is when you stick at it. I also eat take aways every now and again but when you even it out over the week, the excess doesn't have too much of an impact :)

Thank you i was so supprised.i even bought digital scales today to make sure cause i had the older scales and wasnt sure if it was right lol.i tried slimfast but all i was thinking about was food.but this seems to be better.what calories do you stick to a day?xx

I eat around 1300 a day but more on weekends which is when I tend to exercise most. If I go over on any day I try to reduce calories the next day to make up for it but I always have a day at the weekend where I eat more! I have dropped 2 (almost 3) dress sizes on this plan as it's totally changed my eating habits xx

Morrigan said:
I eat around 1300 a day but more on weekends which is when I tend to exercise most. If I go over on any day I try to reduce calories the next day to make up for it but I always have a day at the weekend where I eat more! I have dropped 2 (almost 3) dress sizes on this plan as it's totally changed my eating habits xx

Really thts amazing well done.im a bit bad at weekends cause i see my boyfriend eating junk lol.but iam determind this weekend to be gud.but thts when i was on slimfast though and wanted to eat food.i do a hour and half walk with the dog most days.how many lb week do you tend to lose?x

Brilliant! I'm on 1200 net (I'm pretty short- and do exercise most days so eat those calories on top) this week - I was on 1000 but then was told off! So it's really encouraging to see people eating a bit more and still losing fantastic amounts.

Fattack said:
Brilliant! I'm on 1200 net (I'm pretty short- and do exercise most days so eat those calories on top) this week - I was on 1000 but then was told off! So it's really encouraging to see people eating a bit more and still losing fantastic amounts.

Thanks yeah its good.im wee to 5 ft 3.why where you told of for eating 1000?

mari78 said:
Fantastic weight loss. This is why I love calorie counting. Congrats.

Thanks i was supprised cause i had a few take outs lol.weighed myself this morning and lost another 1lb since wed.so hopefully lose 1 or 2 more by wed comming.x

I was told off because I'm pretty active (burn at least 2k cals a week) and 1k calories is below the recommended minimum for the average woman.

Fattack said:
I was told off because I'm pretty active (burn at least 2k cals a week) and 1k calories is below the recommended minimum for the average woman.

Aww where.u would think u would lose more weight though eh.but doesnt work like tht wish it did lol.x

Back