5lbs to go and struggling!

hope70

Hi Everyone
I've given up on Team Fab-u-less! They all seem to have disappeared.
I had my weigh in today. I am proud that I have been on this exactly two months- 13th Jan-13th March and have lost 43lbs but Goodness am I struggling. No food had passed my lips until last night and I picked a little of the children's food (a really bad old habit). Then today I had a couple of sweets and a piece of pasta. I could kick myself. So near and yet so far! I am almost certainly out of ketosis for the first time in two months. Is it as awful getting back into it? Is there any point for 10 days. I have enough lipotrim for 10 days and them am going to do the refeed properly.
I think if I set my mind to it I could stay on lipotrim for 10 more days although my children want me to eat on Mothers day!! My pharacist appointment is on Thursday so will get the Maintanence programme then. So I could start next Satruday.
Ohhh I don't know. I have waffled enough. Any wise and wonderful words of advice??? Please!!!!

I think if I was you I would try to do the last 10 days or even the last week and then go to refeed. You are so close to target now, well done you. Can't wait until I am that close. You have done really well and lost a lot in a short amount of time. Well done. Good luck with whatever you chose to do. Let us know how the refeed goes, I will be doing it in about 15 weeks so need all the advice I can get about it.

Well done again, you have done fantastic up to now!

Stick with it, you've done fantastically so far. So your kids don't get upset, for mothers day you could have some protein like chicken, turkey or white fish and some veg like brocolli, cauliflower, leeks, cabbage. These will not knock you out of ketosis. I'm on w8 food replacement diet and every 4th week I have to add a protein and veg meal each day and I still stay in ketosis.

Well done on what you have achieved so far, you have done marvellous.

If I was you I would stick with it, but like above, on Mothers Day you could have a nice dinner, I have actually been having 1 or 2 meals a week for the last few weeks and I stayed in ketosis and still lost. You could have chicken or fish with veggies or salad and at least the kids would be happy then too.

But..........you must stop the picking, pickers wear bigger knickers so remember that motto. Thats the last thing any of us want to do it to return to our old eating habits. Good luck with whatever decision you come to hun.

Stick with it hun! You may not be out of keytosis and if you are you will probably get back in quite easily. Even do the week as already said. You could still get to target. But your lossess are brill! Well done hun!

I would do the week! and then do refeed!! You will more than likely lose what ever is left over on the refeed week anyway!!

Well done on getting so far hun you must be thrilled, If I were you I would try to get back on but if not refeed properly and you may even loose your last 5lbs through carefull maintenance, good luck :)

Thanks everyone! Really helpful. I picked a bit more this evening. So cross with myself. Only had two shakes and burnt off 500 cals on exercise bike. From here on out I am going to stick with it. I am so disappointed with myself but I suppose we learn from these mistakes (sounds so Kras but true!!)

Back