5st 2lb down only 2st 2lb to goal!!!!!

Toothfairy

I have now lost 5stone 2lb on cambridge diet. I have done this in two parts, 3stone last year and then 2stone 2lb this year and i pretty much maintained on my break. I have only got 2st 2lb to go goal if i keep my goal at 10st. I am so chuffed as my shape has changed so much. I have gone from dress size 22 to 14 and i have so much more confidence. To anyone just starting please keep going as it is so worth it:D

wow well done to you hun,i cant wait til im able to say that,people like yourself on here really do give me the will to continue,ive had a very bad day today(not cheated)but this site really is the best,
congrats to you again,
elaine x

Thanks to you both, elaine i have bad days too but when you see your weight going down it is well worth it. Keep at it you can do it:)
Sharon

well done toothfairy keep it up you must be so chuffed with your newfound confidence

I have now lost 5stone 2lb on cambridge diet. I have done this in two parts, 3stone last year and then 2stone 2lb this year and i pretty much maintained on my break. I have only got 2st 2lb to go goal if i keep my goal at 10st. I am so chuffed as my shape has changed so much. I have gone from dress size 22 to 14 and i have so much more confidence. To anyone just starting please keep going as it is so worth it:D

WOW !! well done Toothfairy - amazing :D

from size 22 to size 14 is fabulous !! WELL DONE :)

stick with it - ur on the home straight now......

Debz xx

WOW, well done not only for all the weight loss but for maintaining in between WOO HOO !!!

Gx

Wow!! Well done Toothfairy hope Im as successful as you.
Good Luck.

Leanne xx

Wow thats fantastic! Good luck on that final stretch of the journey!

Bloody marvellous! Well done on maintaining during your break an inspiration to us all. Not long now and you'll be at goal.

Well done :) thats a fab loss, best of luck with the next phase :)

Wow! what a fantastic achievement. Any chance of some pics? We all like pictures :D
k_o
xx

with everyones different weight loss experiences i was wondering if its possible for me to lose 4 stone in the 12 weeks on ss? i have already lost 12 pounds (according to my scales) in 5 days and whenever i diet i do tend to drop weight quite fast, so what do ppl think? xxxx

Thank you to everyone who has replied. Im sure we can all finish this journey, and porgeous you have been an inspiration to me you have a fab figure!!
I will try to post some before and after pics if i can get them off my phone!!
Thanks all, this is such an inspirtational forum.

Congratulations, what a huge inspiration to us all. You're on the home stretch now and will hit goal in no time.

Back