• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5st lost as of today!!I'm 12st 9lbs

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
Well Done - Amzing Weight Loss

CONGRATULATIONS

Here is to maintainig!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
wowzers

5 stone eh! that is soooooo great! can i ask you how long it took you to do this???

xox

Sheep

on the up lol
well done :party0011::party0011::party0011:

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Fantastic achievement, well done!!!!

Gxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
5lbs down this week and I'm actually eating what I want ,when I want (well within reason!).Also exercising like a mad woman but I am tatally off lipotrim, no more lipo packs for me ever,fingers and toes crossed.

Fantastic achievement!!!

Congratulations and very well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done FFBB thats brilliant pet xxx

Thanks guys it took my about 13 weeks to lose that although from week 2 I exercised 5 days a week for 1 hour! Thanks for all the well wishing its been great! Oh and no cheating always helps!!

Wow!! Congrats.. Bet you are sooo happy! Enjoy all the nice food again (within reason hehe)

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Thats fantastic, mmmmmmmmmmmm foooooood,
T x

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Fantastic! Well done hun! Are you doing low carb? Or just eating completely normally?

julz4gbr

want to mini
S: 15st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.37%)
Fantastic

Well done on losing 5st.I need to loose about the same.Started lipo 3 weeks ago and half lost 12lbs.
I just hope I dont get bored as I am quite an impatient person.
I will just keep loging in here and looking and reading the stories.

you'll be fine just hang in there!I am on a low gi diet. Which is basically low carb with whole grains and plenty of fruit and veg. I am having crunchy nut and soya lite milk for brekkie, tuna salad for lunch or a sambo with these variations on wholegrain bread or a wrap,thin sliced ham and beetroot, tomato, cucumber, egg sliced, chicken sliced, lettuce, pickle. usually a cocktail of some of those.Then for dinner I have steak and veg or salad or tuna salad or chicken ceaser salad. I cut up two potatoes yesterday and chiped them and oven baked them with a little olive oil and pepper.treats are carrot cake,or a small bar of choc or soya ice cream with strawberries and two small meranges(sounds gak but is really good)I allow myself 300cals of treats a day and then I burn 500cals in my daily exercise.Thats my regime for now,and apologies for mentioning food on here but just for those near maintainance there is a good variety of healthy food out there.Againnot intending to piss anyone off.Michelle.

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
wow - great how you are so devoted to the exercise - and the food u are eating sounds delish... im glad i am having this time away from food, i so want to enjoy a healthy diet when i hit my goal. x

julz4gbr

want to mini
S: 15st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.37%)
cheers

thanks michelle,
I really want to do this,more so that i can walk without too much pain.I have clicky hips and can get really painful when walking about for any length of time.
Quick question how do i change my avitar?It just wont let me do anything and guess what I am getting impatient.HAHA.
julz:mad:

hey julz4, you need to be at 20 post til u can change your avatar x

michelle amazing, well done very inspirational.... I tried the full on LT and not for me kept fainting so on 2 shakes and lo carb/lo fat/ lo cal meal at night and been ok so far still on the first week tho x

Wow thats fantastic and Good Lord, 1 hr a day for 5 days exercising :character00116: you must be as toned as a drum :giggle:. That shows real commitment. :character00115:

Congrats again

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
You've done amazing Michelle !!! :D

Enjoy the fruits of your labour lady :) x