5th day and hungry

Emma220

Today is he first day I've not been at work doing the plan and I've woke up feeling peckish. Just having a cup of tea to start my day but may need my first shake soon (usually have 1st one about 11). I think being at home may be more difficult than being at work as so much temptation and free time around ! Determined not go crack before first weigh in but Definately harder the second time around !

my first week i scrubbed the house from top to bottom, cleared out all the presses and the fridge, hovered and polished everything and even managed to clean the car out - all for the sake of keeping me distracted and not thinking about food! also, we used to go for short spins in the car just to get out of the house around dinner time... just find something to keep your mind occupied! the first week is deffo the worst!!! i didn't think i was going to stick to it the first week but then after my second weigh in i was feeling much more confident! :)

Yep,
I can definately identify with that, the house usually gets a going over when i'm TFR.

If you're just peckish drink your water and have tea, having a shake a little earlier should interfere too much with your routine.

What's important is to identify that you are just peckish and not hungry, this will be important as you will need to remember this when you're eating again. We need to slow our minds down to actually notice what our bodies want before it's too late and we've eaten something we regret later.

Keep going today, I garantee you the first week and probably day 4 to 7 tend to be hard as the body is still adjusting and craving. I'm only day 2 but have been TFR before and it'll get easier.

Good luck, keep busy.

Gail.

Back