5th day in

Lauraattf

Hi All

It's my 5th day on LT doing ok so far but starting to struggle today.

This is my second time on LT i only done it for 3 and a half weeks before but lost 2lb short of 2 stone but unforantly put it all back on :mad:

I have a my dad's wedding to go to on Sept 1st so aiming to refeed on the 24th August. I really hope i can make it that far!!

Does it get any easier ? and how much do you think i can lose !!?

I have been reading all your blogs and it has helped me through when i get hungry !! :)

You have all done so well, how do you stay strong ?

xxx

Hey Laura,
I am sure you can make it :D just think....when you come round to re-feed you will be about 1.5 - 2 stone lighter if you stick with it. You can do it hun, be strong ;)

Hi! It's my 5th day too! Its my first time on LT and reading the other posts really helps me! Plus - I know your not supposed to but I weigh myself at home and can see the pounds reducing which is a real motivator!

Keep at it and we can help motivate each other! X

Day four for me today and this is also my first time on LT and finding this forum has helped to read about other people's journeys
Hopefully as Sandy38 said we can all motivate each other
Jude

Well girls? How are we doing? I feel a lot better this week. I've kept to it even when I was out for my cousins 21st on Saturday night and they were all eating Chinese! I joined them a bit later and sat there with some sparkling water! I never knew I had so much will power! It smelled divine!

I'm starting my third week today - how are you all getting on?

yes all going well 100% and feeling fine accept for bring constipated! what your weight løss now? 2nd weigh in for me weds but may have to weigh in thurs due to work commitments

At my second weigh in on monday I had lost 9lbs in total. No way near some of the losses elsewhere on this forum but still the most I've lost on any other diet in two weeks! I also haven't cheated once so im really proud of myself. If I did cheat it would be a slippery slope for me...and I'd cheat all the time... Have you exercised yet? How much have you lost so far? Keep me updated on your weigh in on Thursday!

Well I managed to weigh in today as back from my training day in time. 4lb loss so total of 13lbs in two weeks so well pleased with that! I compared this to last diet I went on and I lost 10lbs in 7 weeks so this lost is great! Have thought a little about food tonight but have been 100% Have got big family lunch out on Sunday so that will be a challange but I am sure I will do it!! I am the same as you If I cheated I think I would be on the slippery slope! I am a bit of a all or nothing girl:eek: keep up the good work this week. I don't suppose you have lost quite so much as others because you have not got so much to loose so in comparision you have done great:)

how is everyone doing? still going I hope

Oops, I pressed the button too early! Really pleased to hear about your weight loss. I've lost 13lbs now in total. Just one more pound to reach my one stone mini target! I have another two weeks before I refeed as I have weekends away and weddings in sept! I'm hoping to loose another half a stone by then and will try to loose the rest via maintenance if I can. How are you doing? :)

Back