5th week self weigh in (CDC couldnt weigh me again!)

vampalicious

Silver Member
hi
its my 5th week on CDSS, i have only seen my CDC twice, once for the first meeting and once a week later for a weigh in then she went on holiday and was meant to come and weigh me today, ive not been weighed properly for 4 weeks, i have been doing it myself but my scales are out by 3lb i think but ive been going by them anyway until i get to see my CDC again,
She rang me this morning to say she couldnt come because she has a chest infection, must admit i was really disapointed, i wanted measuring and weighing properly so now i have to wait another week,
any way according to my scales i have lost 3lb this week, its probably more but ill go by the scales, ( that way i will weigh less next week on the CDC scales lol)
I know its just 3lb but i have lost nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks so im very very pleased about that!
onwards and upwards!
X

hi
its my 5th week on CDSS, i have only seen my CDC twice, once for the first meeting and once a week later for a weigh in then she went on holiday and was meant to come and weigh me today, ive not been weighed properly for 4 weeks, i have been doing it myself but my scales are out by 3lb i think but ive been going by them anyway until i get to see my CDC again,
She rang me this morning to say she couldnt come because she has a chest infection, must admit i was really disapointed, i wanted measuring and weighing properly so now i have to wait another week,
any way according to my scales i have lost 3lb this week, its probably more but ill go by the scales, ( that way i will weigh less next week on the CDC scales lol)
I know its just 3lb but i have lost nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks so im very very pleased about that!
onwards and upwards!
X

Well done :D

I am also waiting on my CDC to get back to me and confirm appointment on Sun as she lives quite a bit away :(.. Ill b gutted if I can't start Mon x

Your doing great.. Hope I do as well as you :) xx

well done hun!

I got weighted at my cdc office (she works 5 mins from me, or lives 20 mins away!!) and on her scales, which were on carpet I lost 5lb, on mine 8lb:8855: so I went with mine lol

Same again next week at her work, then no weigh in following week, then I am going to her house for the 'proper' weigh in from her scales I first got weighed on

ho hum, loads of fun isn;t it!!

How is you cdc otherwise? Mine has emailed me a couple of times which I thought was lovely

thanks every one,
berry she is ok, but the first time i got weighed a week after i started she was meant to come to my house as i have 4 kids including a 4 month old baby but she rang me at the time she was due and said she cant leave the house because shes waiting for a delivery so i had to get my mum to have the kids and go to hers!
she seems nice enough though.

Good on you.. I think its important though we feel supported by our cdc, that is one of the reasons I left LL, this diet is hard enough we just need (other than us lovely supportive minis) someone else to understand x

First of all - How stunning are you? :eek: seriously your absolutly gorgeous!
(and im now very jealous lol) :p

Second well done on keeping on track, especially as you havent been having proper WI's. Keep up the great work! :D
xxx

First of all - How stunning are you? :eek: seriously your absolutly gorgeous!
(and im now very jealous lol) :p

Second well done on keeping on track, especially as you havent been having proper WI's. Keep up the great work! :D
xxx

aww thank you! thats so nice :)
i just want to get weighed properly and chart in down on my little green record thing they give you, but theres only one weight in there, there should be 5 showing all my losses :(

Your welcome!

HAve you tried speaking to your cdc? Say you feel like you need proper weekly WI and monthy measurements to keep your motivation up. Even though you say she is really nice, she still should be doing her job properly x

hi
onwards and upwards!
X

Congratulations on your loss :D

You should be weighed as often as you get food packs, this is in accordance to the guidelines your CDC should be working to.

After 4 weeks, you should certainly have been weighed by now to keep your motivation, and as the above poster said, measuring is important too on a monthly basis (although I measure on request).

Well done to you, but gosh, she does not sound like a great CDC to me :s How do you get your packs if you don't see her?

hi, when i had my first weigh in with her a week after i started she told me she was going away for 3 weeks for xmas, so i had to buy 4 weeks packs upfront!
i had to find £160 in 2 days and it left me skint,
when she rang this morning she said if i didnt have enough food packs left then to go to hers and her husband would give me them, i wanted to get weighed though so i told her i had enough as i felt a bit like she didnt care about my progress just wanted ££ but i dont think she is like that
ive got enough packs until monday and thats it!

WELL DONE VAMPS ya lookin hotter by the day !!!!!! well done 2 every1 else whos lost weight ... and spooky look at u girl that babies growing quick now :)xx

hi, when i had my first weigh in with her a week after i started she told me she was going away for 3 weeks for xmas, so i had to buy 4 weeks packs upfront!
i had to find £160 in 2 days and it left me skint,
when she rang this morning she said if i didnt have enough food packs left then to go to hers and her husband would give me them, i wanted to get weighed though so i told her i had enough as i felt a bit like she didnt care about my progress just wanted ££ but i dont think she is like that
ive got enough packs until monday and thats it!

Very concerning :(

She is breaking her agreement by not weighing you and allowing someone else (I assume not a CDC) to issue your packs.

WELL DONE VAMPS ya lookin hotter by the day !!!!!! well done 2 every1 else whos lost weight ... and spooky look at u girl that babies growing quick now :)xx

11 weeks left :D

I went to a training day for Cambridge today and people thought I was ready to pop!! :eek:

oh fab spooky i bet ya dead excited not long b4 ya little angel comes :clap: good luck xx

I would say your CDC doesn't sound very committed to your journey?! I would be a bit anxious if the same happened to me I think. Also, thinking about your other posted thread of not feeling great(lightheaded/dizzy) I feel anyone on this diet needs the back up of somebody that will help you through these times. You are doing amazingly well on your own and well done for that:party0049:, but you didn't sign up for what your CDC is providing!(or not providing as the case may be!) For the amount you pay, you both sign to agree to have 1-1 sessions to help you on your way. I would have a word with your CDC about your concerns. Good luck!!

11 weeks left :D

I went to a training day for Cambridge today and people thought I was ready to pop!! :eek:

aww it only felt like yesterday when i had that pregnancy ticker!
Lexie was meant to be my last but i do want another ( weight gain holds me back though as i always gain 4 stone in pregnancy and dont lose it when they are born!)

Back