5th Week weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jemax, 13 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    This week I lost 2lbs, I expected to lose more, but I won't dwell on negative thoughts. I will look at the positive - I have lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks.

I will celebrate with Chicken & Mushroom crisps. :) Roll on next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thats fab in 5 weeks!! Well done!! Did you do AAM?

4. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kazz

No I did not. I'm still on SS.

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Now I'm gonna be mega nosy!! How come you decided not to do AAM?? When it came to my AAM week, I toyed with the idea of not doing it but decided to go ahead in the end, just wondering if the 2lb loss has anything to do with not doing AAM if you get me (planning ahead for the next time my AAM is due!!)

6. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    WELL DONE :)

Keep it up you are doing great.

Nick :D

7. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kazz

I asked my counsellors what they thought was the best option and they left the choice to me. I choose to stick stay on as I wanted to fully establish SS mentally before even considering introducing food in my diet, at the moment I don't feel strong enough.

In four weeks I am will away for 3 days in Poland and I hope by then I will be able to make firm choices and be strong enough not to go overboard.

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    That makes so much sense JJ...I was kind of scared of it as well, but am glad I did it...now though I kind of think I want to SS until Christmas and maybe do 790 Christmas week, and then go back to SS after that....decisions decisions decisions!!

Hopefully your head will be in the right place when you go to Poland...apparently its beautiful there!!

9. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Jemax.
    You are doing well.

10. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I too Kazz plan to go on the 790 plan for Christmas. I want to stock up on the chocolate bars - one a day :D - so I want feel like I'm missing out. I'm quite looking forward to it. Then straight back to SS.

How was your week on AAM? Did you find it easy to go back to SS?

Thanks

11. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

WELL DONE, you're doing great - a stone and a half is FAB :)

12. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya, my AAM was grand really, but didnt have it every day...kind of missed it a little bit when I went back to SS, but didnt feel hungry or anything, it was just that I had gotten used to being 'allowed' food!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.