5th Week weigh in

Jemax

This week I lost 2lbs, I expected to lose more, but I won't dwell on negative thoughts. I will look at the positive - I have lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks.

I will celebrate with Chicken & Mushroom crisps. :) Roll on next week.

Now I'm gonna be mega nosy!! How come you decided not to do AAM?? When it came to my AAM week, I toyed with the idea of not doing it but decided to go ahead in the end, just wondering if the 2lb loss has anything to do with not doing AAM if you get me (planning ahead for the next time my AAM is due!!)

Hi Kazz

I asked my counsellors what they thought was the best option and they left the choice to me. I choose to stick stay on as I wanted to fully establish SS mentally before even considering introducing food in my diet, at the moment I don't feel strong enough.

In four weeks I am will away for 3 days in Poland and I hope by then I will be able to make firm choices and be strong enough not to go overboard.

That makes so much sense JJ...I was kind of scared of it as well, but am glad I did it...now though I kind of think I want to SS until Christmas and maybe do 790 Christmas week, and then go back to SS after that....decisions decisions decisions!!

Hopefully your head will be in the right place when you go to Poland...apparently its beautiful there!!

I too Kazz plan to go on the 790 plan for Christmas. I want to stock up on the chocolate bars - one a day :D - so I want feel like I'm missing out. I'm quite looking forward to it. Then straight back to SS.

How was your week on AAM? Did you find it easy to go back to SS?

Thanks

I too Kazz plan to go on the 790 plan for Christmas. I want to stock up on the chocolate bars - one a day :D - so I want feel like I'm missing out. I'm quite looking forward to it. Then straight back to SS.

How was your week on AAM? Did you find it easy to go back to SS?

Thanks

Hiya, my AAM was grand really, but didnt have it every day...kind of missed it a little bit when I went back to SS, but didnt feel hungry or anything, it was just that I had gotten used to being 'allowed' food!!

Back