5th weigh in results.

Forever*Autumn

Hi guys,

So glad I stopped eating the cambridge spag bol for every meal as it really effected my losses.
My 5th weigh in and a lovely 6lbs down:). That's 25lbs in five weeks!

Really happy but I need to shed another 17lbs in the next three weeks for my target of 3 stone in time for a wedding. I feel that may not happen but at least the scales are going in the right direction:)

Good luck to anyone having their weigh ins this week.

That's an impressive loss, well done! Love the countdown to goal on your signature. My only advice would be not to give yourself such massive target of 17lbs in 3 weeks given average weight loss is a stone a month, less pressure on yourself, and of course it then becomes a pleasant surprise to lose that much. Best of luck to being 40, fit and fab:) x

That's awesome - well done! It's great to see that all your hard work has paid off, especially as the first couple of weeks a bit demoralising for you. That you managed to keep going (and worked out what was holding things back) is fab.

Even tho your 17lb target feels a bit much in the 3 weeks you have left till the wedding ... if you carry on doing as well as you have done you'll make a big dent in it ... whatever your weight in 3 weeks I hope you can feel massively proud of what you've accomplished so far and feel as fabulous as you are.

:D

You are doing great. You might not hit 17lb but your scales are going in the right direction. Keep it up :)

Hi. I start tomorrow and have tetras, soups and 2 risotto 2 spag Bol. Do pple think I should avoid the spag Bol in week 1 - consultant said fine....

do do want a decent week 1 tho else will be disheartened so if ditching them for shakes is better to start with I will.

Hi. I start tomorrow and have tetras, soups and 2 risotto 2 spag Bol. Do pple think I should avoid the spag Bol in week 1 - consultant said fine....

do do want a decent week 1 tho else will be disheartened so if ditching them for shakes is better to start with I will.

Hi Jubly,

From experience I would avoid the spag and risotto until week three or even longer. They really hindered my losses. Make sure you drink at least 2.5lts of water a day and try and up it over the weeks to around 4lts.

If you ever feel hungry, gaggle with mouth wash or suck a sugar free mint. How much would you like to lose? Have you done a vlcd before?

Post your results and questions on here. It may take a while to get a reply as the site has become extremely quiet but someone will get back to you.

Good luck. Xx

25lbs in 5 weeks is fantastic!! Well done! I have a wedding to go to in 5 weeks too and would be so happy with such a loss

Back