• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5th weigh in results.

S: 18st5lb
Hi guys,

So glad I stopped eating the cambridge spag bol for every meal as it really effected my losses.
My 5th weigh in and a lovely 6lbs down:). That's 25lbs in five weeks!

Really happy but I need to shed another 17lbs in the next three weeks for my target of 3 stone in time for a wedding. I feel that may not happen but at least the scales are going in the right direction:)

Good luck to anyone having their weigh ins this week.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st8.3lb C: 18st5.1lb Loss: 1st3.2lb(6.27%)
That's an impressive loss, well done! Love the countdown to goal on your signature. My only advice would be not to give yourself such massive target of 17lbs in 3 weeks given average weight loss is a stone a month, less pressure on yourself, and of course it then becomes a pleasant surprise to lose that much. Best of luck to being 40, fit and fab:) x

S: 20st0lb C: 16st10lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 3st4lb(16.43%)
That's awesome - well done! It's great to see that all your hard work has paid off, especially as the first couple of weeks a bit demoralising for you. That you managed to keep going (and worked out what was holding things back) is fab.

Even tho your 17lb target feels a bit much in the 3 weeks you have left till the wedding ... if you carry on doing as well as you have done you'll make a big dent in it ... whatever your weight in 3 weeks I hope you can feel massively proud of what you've accomplished so far and feel as fabulous as you are.

:D

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
You are doing great. You might not hit 17lb but your scales are going in the right direction. Keep it up :)

S: 14st11lb C: 12st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.49%)
Hi. I start tomorrow and have tetras, soups and 2 risotto 2 spag Bol. Do pple think I should avoid the spag Bol in week 1 - consultant said fine....

do do want a decent week 1 tho else will be disheartened so if ditching them for shakes is better to start with I will.

S: 18st5lb
Hi. I start tomorrow and have tetras, soups and 2 risotto 2 spag Bol. Do pple think I should avoid the spag Bol in week 1 - consultant said fine....

do do want a decent week 1 tho else will be disheartened so if ditching them for shakes is better to start with I will.
Hi Jubly,

From experience I would avoid the spag and risotto until week three or even longer. They really hindered my losses. Make sure you drink at least 2.5lts of water a day and try and up it over the weeks to around 4lts.

If you ever feel hungry, gaggle with mouth wash or suck a sugar free mint. How much would you like to lose? Have you done a vlcd before?

Post your results and questions on here. It may take a while to get a reply as the site has become extremely quiet but someone will get back to you.

Good luck. Xx

S: 14st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
25lbs in 5 weeks is fantastic!! Well done! I have a wedding to go to in 5 weeks too and would be so happy with such a loss