5th weigh in

well pleased, now lost 39 pounds!

hopefully pass through the 3 stone barrier in the next week.

I'm planning on doing another 7 weeks before I'm away for the weekend, hoping to take 2 stone off before then.

I have a couple of questions - anyone got any good tips on getting my tongue a normal colour? It's currently a horrible green.

Also, I want to hit my target weight of 175 pounds - its possible in the next 7 weeks. However I have booked a football trip with some mates in 7 weeks - I want to do this straight up to then - that trip will involve eating & drinking for the weekend. Should I stop lipotrim the week before to do maintenance even though this may mean I will then have to go full lipotrim to hit target?

Thanks for any advice.

Well done on your loss!! Its so worth it isn't it??

With the tongue thing, I brush my tonge in the morning and night! I get that too and it is just horrible!

With regards to the trip, just be sensible with what you eat and drink and as long as you know its not going to make you fall off the wagon, then have a good weekend!! Good luck xxx

well done you keep up the good work. try brushing ur tounge as well as ur teeth and have mouthwash through out the day.
attachment.php

Back