5th weigh-in

lorraineA

Silver Member
Yippeeeeee!
Got weighed yesterday and was delighted to have lost 7 pounds! And after all that worry too lol.
So that is just 5 pounds short of 3 stone lost now in total and 2 stone 3 pounds lost after only 31 days on LT - really pleased!
Thanks again for all the support everyone - and I'll definitely keep drinking the water!

Wow!!! I'm new to this diet. I presume if ur on it for 5 weeks ur weight loss would be slower than the first 2 weeks. Clearly I'm wrong 7 lbs is amazin!!! Congratulations R u exercising too??

Thanks Peggysue. I think you are supposed to average c 4 pounds each week losing 1 stone a month but if you look at everyone's signature you will see that some people still seem to have pretty big losses. Hope I'm one of them lol.
Have not really been doing much exercising although feel much fitter and am doing more walking.
How r u feinfing it? Good I hope x

meant to say how are you finding it! Must check my typing before pressing send!

Woohoo Lorraine :) Great going honey x x x

Well done!!Itrs great to hear ur doing so well, makes me feel like i can actually do this!!ive only done 1 week and ive lost 13lbs but boy is it the hardest thing ive ever done!!
Well done again
xxx

Well done!!Itrs great to hear ur doing so well, makes me feel like i can actually do this!!ive only done 1 week and ive lost 13lbs but boy is it the hardest thing ive ever done!!
Well done again
xxx
Thank you - and of course you can do it. If I can then anyone can! It is honestly the easiest diet I have ever done - just takes a while to get used to it - can hardly believe I have done it for 32 days now no alcohol and no proper food and it has been a breeze!

Congrats hun - such a massive loss! x :D

wtg, bravo, keep up the good work!! :eek:)

Was my 5th weigh in today too, I lost another 5lbs wooohoooo. Ive just got 7.5lbs to go now to reach my goal weight of 10st 7lbs, Ive got 3 weeks left on LT TFR, hopefully I will exceed my goal weight, then I plan on doing a weeks refeed and hopefully lose some more weight that week too, maybe I might get down to 10st who knows lol - so pleased!! I have not been 10st 7lbs since 1999!!!!

great stuff well done!!!!!

Well done! You're on a roll, keep it up! X

Back