5th Weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
had my weigh in today and very pleased with a 5lb 8oz weight loss. This has taken me under the 18 stone mark, for the first time in 3 years, so I am a very happy woman today.:greenapple: It has made me very enthused for what else is to come. I love the feeling of losing on this diet, I am sure of a loss once I stick to the plan 100% and it has never been easier to stick to a diet. For anyone starting, it is possible, it does work and it does get so much easier with each passing day.
Wishing you all a great day.
Doirin

Brilliant and well done , I thought you had been on it longer cos you give out really good advice to people.

Keep up the good work

So, so pleased for you Doirin..you deserve it so much! Here's to next week :D

Yay Dorin, well done you!!!!!!!! Happy dances all round

Lorra x

Brilliant Doirin . Thats a fantastic weight loss . Am really pleased for you. Keep it going :D:D

Dorin - thats great - well done :)
:clap:

Brilliant, keep it up, you're doing great!

Congrats on the loss, that's fantastic. If anyone deserves it you do. You are always so helpful and nice to everyone on here. Here's to next week's loss, you're doing brilliantly.

Well done Doirin thats fantastic!! you are doing so so well, looking forward to hearing your next weigh ins they are helping me keep motivated because you are so positive :)
Jodie x

Hi Doirin

Doirin...I am SO pleased for you, you have made fantastic weight losses right from word go and you are so full of helpful advice and encouragement to all you really deserve this. I think you are going to succeed with this and we will be seeing fabulous before and after photos of you along with all the great losers.
Fantastic :flowers:!!!

Thank you all, I feel very humble. Your words of encouragement are what keep me on track. Thank you.
Doirin

doirin
well done on your weight loss:D you really deserve it. just think soon you will be less than 17st...16st...15st..... and think when you last weighed that! I love LT coz the weight crept on but now its flying off almost of its own accord! good luck for nxt week x

Fantastic well done and keep it up

Congrats! Absolutely brilliant! It's great getting down to weights that you haven't been in years.
Well done.

fantastic news :) dead pleased for you.

speaking as someone who started near where you did - before you know it you'll be in the 14stone bracket and beyond (i got there this weigh in!!) it feels wonderful doesn't it? ticking off all these boxes, into the next stone, down another half a stone, into the next dress size.

you're doing a great job Doirin.

Hi Doirin. Excited to see you doing so well. You really have had fabulous losses and you deserve them! I too am keeping my eye on your progress as we started the same week. The comments on your thread are also lovely and you deserve those also for the positivity and encouragement you give others.

Keep up the good work - you will be there in no time.

Take Care.x

Back