6.5 stone down... AND MAINTAINED for 6 months!

Is this xanthan gum not fattening though? Are we allowed to have it whilst in ketosis and it won't affect our losses

I had it all thought sole source and it didn't kick me out as it was the tiniest amount.... But it may kick some people out of ketosis,..

By tiny amount I literally mean not even 1/10 of a teaspoon....

How Sarah, can I echo many of the other posters and say that you look fab :) A real inspiration!! Can I ask how long it took in total to lose all of the weight?

Sarah - thank you for all your posts. Your such an inspiration and have given me renewed enthusiasm. I have 56lbs to lose and it seems so far off right now.

H x

Thank you so much for sharing this, today is my first day on cambridge and already people are telling me the weight will go back on . Its really motivational to see someone who is maintaining and you are looking great

What a great change you have achieved!!!

I am just starting week two and feel very positive thanks to your posts. Well done and can I ask in all that time did you not struggle with social occasions at all??

H x

What amazing inspiration! I started this week and get married in May - i've bookmarked your page, so every time i'm feeling unmotivated, I can look at your amazing weightloss and remind myself it's possible!

Have you got any "top tops" for maintaining? I like you chose this because of my destructive attitude towards food. Do you still have a daily struggle with your diet, or is it something that you have learned about since starting and going through the steps of CWP?

xx

Back