F@#! Sake im back again.... and bigger than ever!

Another day done.
Cals just over 1000 again.
Although everything ive eaten today is sh.it!! Not good really.
The only thing substantial ive had was a weight watchers lasagne for tea. I used the rest of my cals up on chocolate. Popcorn & a pizza slice!!
Barely anything nutritional... do you think that will affect things? Or because my cals r still fairly low it might b ok??
I might weigh tomorrow to check!!!

Wow ladies mines the Cinema has to be large bag of Maltessers and a Cupa tea! I just stay away ast the moment. It was the Cinemas that broke my last 3 months of good effort I was totally detoxed on mostly natural foods then bang ...I get board and off I go :/ .

An Apple will help the little ones keep thier teeth too :D

Glad your all doing well and keeping on track,I'm doing fine at the moment ,Friday is Chinese day in my house hold,we have family join us,but I've made a slimming world curry for me and my daughter and we will then have boiled rice .Trying hard to be good Now for the weekend,that I find hard to stay focused

I have been dreadful ,gone completely off the railsI will definitely of put my half stone back on,why do I do it ? new day today so here we go.Good luck everyone! Have a good day x

I've signed up for 12 weeks on the blood sugar diet on my return from hol (4th Sept) as I'm struggling to keep my motivation up on a slow diet. I need to speed things up. it's basically low carb, v low cal. I'm going to low carb until holiday on Thurs then start in my return.

I have been dreadful ,gone completely off the railsI will definitely of put my half stone back on,why do I do it ? new day today so here we go.Good luck everyone! Have a good day x
I "liked" your post, so I just wanted to say it was a sign of moral support rather than me actually liking you fail, iyswim....

Ohh guys!!, i have too been awful.
I ended up at V festival and lets just say they need to consider salad bars for next year?!! Ive eaten crap. Drank a lot.... i mean a lot! But ive walked & danced my socks off.
I had a brilliant time. Watching my idol P!nk ive really had an amazing time so its worth it.
But how much on??!!! 2lbs? 3lbs? More??
Oh gowd im scared!!! Didnt even bother to cal count. But thinking 3000 each day??!!! Today ive also been bad. So hungover.
Tomorrow back to it!! Going no carbs tomorrow. My birthday is in 3 wks so no bad days til then!!!

I love p!nk...so jealous!

I'm having next week off - on hol all inclusive. I'm going to try and keep off meat, wheat and white carbs, but I'll probably end up saying did it on at least a few nights! And I'll definitely be drinking.

Woken up starving oh dear.
Pink was amazing totally faultless. JayZ was the other headline act. I didnt enjoy that really!!
So... my day. I am going to try not to eat til lunch time. Gonna b busy sorting all my camping stuff anyway so should be ok. And dinner later is going to be a garlic & chilli stir fry. Minus the noodles tho. I think lunch i might have a tuna salad.
Im still shattered!!!

Omg all inclusive?! Its so hard to make good choices isnt. I put 7lbs on in greece last May. In one week!!
Just do what feels right. Go enjoy it. And be super strict when you get back. Stick to better alcohol choices too if you can? Spirit like gin or vodka with diet mixers?!
Wine. Fruit cider & cocktails r the devil!!! Haha (i did drink wine & cider this weekend!)
Right im off to weigh in.....

Well I have put my 7lb back on ,oh dear ! I am really struggling. I think I might start slim & save again ,I really can't afford it,but I need to do something Good luck ladies !

Well I have put my 7lb back on ,oh dear ! I am really struggling. I think I might start slim & save again ,I really can't afford it,but I need to do something Good luck ladies !
Only do slim & save if you feel like your 100% in it... ive wasted too much money buying new packs only to last 2 days tops. I dunno why but its too hard a diet to do if youve already done it???
I literally do not know how i survived weeks after weeks not actually eating.
Whatever you chose. We are here. And we are rooting for you!!!

Im 2lbs back on... i can cope with that!

Only do slim & save if you feel like your 100% in it... ive wasted too much money buying new packs only to last 2 days tops. I dunno why but its too hard a diet to do if youve already done it???

I know what you mean,I've done the vlcd several times .it's so hard .I just need to do something .I might even go back to slimming world .I need to do something thanks for the support .it really helps to talk to people who are in the same boat .
You can soon get your 2lb off Need to enjoy life as well

Yes mayb having the pressure of being weighed is what you need? So mayb slimming world? Yes i definitely find it helpful having others to talk to.

My official loss this week is just stay the same. But i had unofficially weighed friday and had lost the 2lb. So ive just put that back on really!!

Food today
Lunch tuna salad

Tea stirfry & some apple crumble for pudding.

Not great snacks today either... mcvities thins. A mini milkyway & some skips.

Total cals 1190. More than id like.
Hopefully tomoro il be totally hungover free!!!
My initial consultation with plastic surgeon is 30th november. And id like to have off about 25lbs by then... so need to be stricter regarding sugary treats and also bad fats.

Hoping everyones day was ok?

All well here...1080 cals today. Would like to have been under the 1000 but I'll take it.

Also weighed in the 13s this morning (just - 13.13.2!) :D but not an official weigh in and as I go in holiday on Thurs it'll be a while before I see it officially!!!

Oh me too - I've wasted loads on packs only to throw them away!

Have you read Michael Mosleys blood sugar diet? That's what I'm doing now. It's basically a Mediterranean style diet (lowish carb) that you can follow as a vlcd or as 5:2. I don't have high blood sugar but I work best with strict rules (so I can't bend them!) and I'm enjoying it so far.

Yes mayb having the pressure of being weighed is what you need? So mayb slimming world? Yes i definitely find it helpful having others to talk to.

My official loss this week is just stay the same. But i had unofficially weighed friday and had lost the 2lb. So ive just put that back on really!!
Oh you've done well then I've spoken to a slimming world consultant and she said I can rejoin or just weigh in free this week and next week become a paying member again .so I think I will have to get back and do that ,I think the official weigh in will help.fingers crossed

Have you read Michael Mosleys blood sugar diet? That's what I'm doing now. It's basically a Mediterranean style diet (lowish carb) that you can follow as a vlcd or as 5:2. I don't have high blood sugar but I work best with strict rules (so I can't bend them!) and I'm enjoying it so far.
No I have never heard of it,I will have to look it up

Back