F@#! Sake im back again.... and bigger than ever!

Hi sorry haven't been online,we have had a bad week,had to have Reggie put to sleep Tuesday,heart broken,he was only 18 months old.my weight loss have been going in right direction week 1 - 12lb ,week 2 -3lb and this week -1.5lb ,glad to hear your heading in the right direction to,hope you all have a good weekend x
Oh no. truly heartbreaking. Im so sorry :(

Im also sorry for the lack of posts. My life is crazy busy. Literally not enough hours.....
Im hovering around the same. My birthday put a spanner in..gain a bit..lose a bit. But hopefully keeping in line. People r starting to ask if ive lost weight. Which i like?!

Thank you for the kind words,I'm struggling at times but I have to tell myself that I did everything I could for him and made his short life really special,I've kept on track the best I could,I struggle weekend's,usually I would jump for chocolate or sensation chilli crisps if I'm upset ,but I've kept away from them ,hope u have all had a good weekend x

Hey how are you all getting on ,I'm still doing ok .I've lost 1 stone 5lb so I'm going in the right direction. Hope you are all well x

Back