6 Days in and......

Ive lost a stone bang on. :D :D :D

I can't believe how quick the weight has gone. Even though I know its only water at the moment - I have the lovely un-bloated feeling and beautiful bad breath!
I cooked Piri-Piri chicken for my OH last night and today he cooked his family a beautiful lamb roast dinner............... Whilst I sat and watched and chewed on a toffee and nut bar. Still proud of my efforts even not to drink from the gravy boat!!
I am finding it hard with the soups and shakes - They leave a horrible sticky residue on the inside of my mouth as well as the rank gundgy taste (Some people like these meals!) - It makes me think I want to go back on the Cambridge just to have the intake of a Tetra-Brik! I can swallow them!
I have tried to flavour all the savouries with as much pepper as I can. It just shields any flavour it has and still leaves the odd texture and chalky taste.
Don't get me wrong - I still am tempted to nick the dogs Markie treats - But seeing a stone gone after a week..............

............. Maybe there is a hint of light that I may fit in my 5 sizes too small wedding dress!!!!!

Thank you for litstenin to me rant a bit!!! xxxxxxxx

Stick with it girl. you are doing Fantastic. Well done to you. :happy096::happy096::happy096:

That's a fantastic loss already, keep up all this good work and the results you get will be amazing!

I'm only day 2 (again!!) but feeling good about it already!

Thank you guys :) Really appreciate it :)
Yeah, I have tried the chilli flakes and pepper and salt - Its really not agreeing with me :(
I think I might just have to hold my nose and swallow the rest of the bumper pack.... Then see what other options there are. I'm really intruiged with the pasta carbonara. If it tastes like normal carbonara, I'll be on to something!

I've been craving a roast dinner since I've started............... Worst cravings ever today. I'm oming to think its the richness and texture of the food more than anything - I actually like the feeling of being hungry!!!

Hope all you guys are doing well :) xxxxx

Back