6 days into plan weigh in, planned day off today

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Hi restarted last Monday and weighed in this morning at home and was planning to not do plan today due to a reglious sikh day today, so have eaten a little today but also did 3 hrs of walking ( all be it everyone was walking slow in the procession.

I know not a clever idea to come off plan so early but I think I needed it especially today walking in that heat for 3 hours.

So my results this morning showed i have lost 5.4lbs, so I'm happy anyways as this is my usual first week.

Back to normal tomrw.

:D

I think, when push comes to shove, you've got to make the plan work for you. The key thing, I'm starting to understand, is that word 'plan'.

So long as you plan to come off-plan (and plan how to get back on plan) it should be a lot easier to to deal with. Dieting's all about mind-games, I've discovered. If you can convince your head that what you're planning to do isn't 'cheating' - because it isn't if you've planned it! - then you're three-quarters of the way there already.

I've used the word 'plan' far too much in this post. I didn't plan to do that... ;)

Edited to add:

Ooh, and congratulations on your weight loss! :happy096:

thats fab bindi , well done !!

Back